• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

krealtalk 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
chad y u no put us server in midlle of us? then u no got worry bout ca caus evr1get good ping. then delet ca no more exist just us eu au kthx4urtime

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
If the US servers are in the middle of US, then how can Canadian people have good ping?
well they are in southwest us right now so if it were in middle of us would be better for most people

btw if ur from eu or Au Canada is above US

Last edited:

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What would you consider good ping? Cause tbh it won't help putting it in the middle of the US for Canada. Ca is fine in Montreal for Central/eastern Canada. Because if you live in western Canada the US servers would be better. Plus the US servers are located at the data centre that Chad and the developers trust.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ya I am cryin caus no1 cb's on ca so I gotta go on us with 105 ping fck
I get between 140-170 ping on Us, and 80-100 on Ca, and I live in Canada, so don't complain, k thanks!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You know they made the no cheat better so that we all can get decent hits...Ive seen people with like 120-150 ping and they get just as good hits as I do with 100-120

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
You know they made the no cheat better so that we all can get decent hits...Ive seen people with like 120-150 ping and they get just as good hits as I do with 100-120
nis ya I'm ded u r 2000 win when is dinnr ready

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
u r the one complain, u don't make sense
Not really complaining, I'm just saying, there are people with worst ping than yours, which yours is still really good for US servers. And yes, with the no cheat, most people can get good hits, unless they live outside of North America, but then usually they can handle themselves for the most part.

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
Not really complaining, I'm just saying, there are people with worst ping than yours, which yours is still really good for US servers. And yes, with the no cheat, most people can get good hits, unless they live outside of North America, but then usually they can handle themselves for the most part.
i stil disgre with u ur wrong ur argumnt is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci