• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KodyXtremeFTW - Old Stories

KodyXtremeFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
People may know me to this day, but today this topic brings me back
to a day when the days were simple, when the servers were in there early stages,
when the good youtubers like Tomahawk, sirshmoopies, etc had begun.

My Beginning:
It all started in the month of august of 2012, about 1 or 2 months after the birth of
MCSG. I was one of the newbies that didn't know any tactics or skill. I had no
custom skin, no good computer, etc. At that time, I had a very old PC.
My max frames I would get would be like 40, that's all.

The first maps that I've ever played was Breeze Island (the 4th Community Map released in MCSGv1 Beta). When the games begin, I would run for mid and grab some sweet loot. Back then, it was very hard for me to win because of the lag of my old PC. The best kill I've ever got in one of my games was a team of 2 with full leather. I gained 56 points from one of them and 106 points from the other.

I knew an old friend of mine name "evilchipmunk18", I teamed with him with his friend on each game I played, he even told me how to get more FPS. One day, he gave me some starter tips to use while fighting someone. I accepted it, and took it through many of my games and succeeded in most of them.

The Journey Begins:
evilchipmunk18 served me well, now I'm on my own. My journey of pvp and intense action begins here in the year of 2013.

I started building up my own pvp tips and tricks mixed with my components and took it with me to whatever game I enter and play. But a change came to the servers in February of 2013. A new chapter of the servers with more features like Achievements, Sponsoring, Revamped Points & Bounty System, and more.

A few months passes, my skills and tactics now turn into a pattern. I started becoming better, faster, and swifter. I slayed, bow spammed, and chopped alot of my games on my old account "cmardo19956". I met alot of friends during that time, and with some of the staff. But, a bigger change comes on the rise of 2014.

We begin again:
2014 begins, about 2.3 years since I started my journey. I learn from a new upcoming youtuber "Huahwi". He inspired me to what I am now. I learn better tactics like Strafing, 180 Fns, Fishing Rod, and more. without him I would not be what I am today.
I used it mixed with my custom tips and continued playing many games with it.

In may I lost my account ending up 266 wins out of 975 games played. 3 weeks later my new and better named account rises named "KodyXtremeFTW". I remember my tactics and continued it for the rest of my career.

I learn more from Huahwi and become more better, faster and quicker. Meeting alot of my good friends from the past and making more friends with other throughout my whole career.

I reach my first 100th wins. And continued on to were I am now. I build up my skills and learn more everyday, play more, win more, and of course you lose more.

Were I am today:
To this day, I the Mutant Man as my nickname still progress to reach my goal which is: 1000 wins. More is yet to come in my career. MCSG is my home and I will never forget that! <3

-KodyXtremeFTW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci