• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Known Survival Games Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
The title says it all

Which are the most known survival games hacks

Since i play very much on mcsg i also find a lot of hackers,like only today i reported 4

But i wanna know which hacks are out there,for example i know the knockback hack,forcefield and regen

I don't know others so you may help me out

RemixxHD

Survivor
Reaction score
There is a great variety of hacks, especially the ones you mentioned!

But there is also water hacks (running over water), speed-hacks, water-speed-haks, reach hacks are also very commenly used, not to forgett kill-aura, derp hacks(your head rolling around whilst hitting someone) and ofcourse BSM;) - but there is a plug-in that prevents that. Very rare are Spider-hack where you can climb up walls!

This is kinda all i can say to that ;)
Maybe others have other ideas!
Regards,
Ed!

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a great variety of hacks, especially the ones you mentioned!

But there is also water hacks (running over water), speed-hacks, water-speed-haks, reach hacks are also very commenly used, not to forgett kill-aura, derp hacks(your head rolling around whilst hitting someone) and ofcourse BSM;) - but there is a plug-in that prevents that. Very rare are Spider-hack where you can climb up walls!

This is kinda all i can say to that ;)
Maybe others have other ideas!
Regards,
Ed!
He already mentioned kill aura (Forcefield is the same as Kill Aura) Also, don't forget to mention about the NoSlowDown hacks

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Just don't make a thread about the hacks because that will bring people on ideas.
Its not like the whole server uses hacks,also i wanna get more information about those hacks so i can spot a hacker easily

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Its not like the whole server uses hacks,also i wanna get more information about those hacks so i can spot a hacker easily
Yeah I get your point but some people on this could use this post as a bit of a "shopping list"

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Another one is extinguish hacks - if a person can extinguish themselves instantly/very shortly after being lit on fire, they're hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci