• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kitty Cat Clan AU - KCC

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
How much do you love cats:alot
how good is your meow:meeooooowwwww
on a rating to ten who fun are you:10
wins:69
skype name:yozy123
why do you want to be in this clan:because i believe one day cats will take over the world
how fluffy are you:im a human
Cat picture:How much do you love cats:
View attachment 5863
Accepted as a Kitten!

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#DemPuppies
#GoodLuck
#RebelzAreUntouchable

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
How much do you love cats: meow
how good is your meow: meow
on a rating to ten who fun are you: meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!
wins:85 I think. Just too lazy to check :p
skype name: robert.pav1
why do you want to be in this clan: Meowin' is like most things. Funner when shared.
how fluffy are you: Fluffy, like sheep wool being blown into large clumps with added cushionfyer (which is a made up word!)!
Cat picture:http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17300000/Cute-Cats-cats-17390039-500-375.jpg

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually do like cats :p

Have one next to me right now. And it's really cute.

Have a dog coming to visit me tomorrow though. And that will be far better than the cat. Sorry :p

#DemPuppies

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I actually do like cats :p

Have one next to me right now. And it's really cute.

Have a dog coming to visit me tomorrow though. And that will be far better than the cat. Sorry :p

#DemPuppies
lol ur clan has gone around in a huge team following us and being try hard to kill us :p we just hide up high and jump off :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
How much do you love cats: meow
how good is your meow: meow
on a rating to ten who fun are you: meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!
wins:85 I think. Just too lazy to check :p
skype name: robert.pav1
why do you want to be in this clan: Meowin' is like most things. Funner when shared.
how fluffy are you: Fluffy, like sheep wool being blown into large clumps with added cushionfyer (which is a made up word!)!
Cat picture:http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17300000/Cute-Cats-cats-17390039-500-375.jpg
accepted as a kitten!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci