• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Is Team Elite and RF Doing it as well?
I feel this is really unfair seeing as they are basic a automatic win.

just read CaptButterToast post

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Just an update for everyone- Red Forest will NOT be officially entering. We have given all of our builders all the resources needed to create arenas so if they do create one, it is completely up to them. Ninetailefox92 and I will not be participating in the construction of any arenas. Again, our builders will most likely.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since this all started my view on RF and TE participating has flip flopped. While I trust the judges to be unbiased in their decisions, I strongly agree with Burtry that if they enter, not only will they most likely win due to the fact that they have more man power, but they also have more famous builders than any other build team that I know of. While I would love to have them enter and see what they put on the table, I don't think it is fair to compare small build teams and solo builders to huge build teams that (from what Dave and Tree have suggest) are planning on entering MULTIPLE maps.

I don't want to sound like a little kid who complains about every little thing, but I feel it is like placing a 5 year old child on a basketball court and telling him to compete with a 5 armed, 7 foot tall NBA All-Star who also controls the scoreboard.

Spaghetti
Completely agree with this.
I wouldn't mind if 4 from each team made 1 MAP but many? Isn't that like buying more raffle tickets to increase your chances?
Seems like this contest could go downhill if those 2 teams were to enter. Whats the point in having the contest in the first place if both those teams made the current maps anyway?
Regardless , I will still be participating - although I'm not sure how fair this is going to be.

EDIT : read tree's post. Still though what about TE? Will edit again if I see anything from TE as I read through the next few pages (currently read up to page 4)

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if 4 from each team made 1 MAP but many? Isn't that like buying more raffle tickets to increase your chances?
Seems like this contest could go downhill if those 2 teams were to enter. Whats the point in having the contest in the first place if both those teams made the current maps anyway?
Regardless , I will still be participating - although I'm not sure how fair this is going to be.

EDIT : read captain's post. Still though what about TE? Will edit again if I see anything from TE as I read through the next few pages (currently read up to page 4)
Not sure if you read this-
Just an update for everyone- Red Forest will NOT be officially entering. We have given all of our builders all the resources needed to create arenas so if they do create one, it is completely up to them. Ninetailefox92 and I will not be participating in the construction of any arenas. Again, our builders will most likely.
As you see, RF won't be entering and Ninetaile and I won't be working on an arena

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

EDIT : read tree's post. Still though what about TE? Will edit again if I see anything from TE as I read through the next few pages (currently read up to page 4)
captbuttertoast the person in charge of all building in TE has made a post

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Now, I'm not one to complain about maps being small, but 75 radius and ten spawn points? That seems tiny.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
not really for kit pvp

This is 50, 65 and 75, and it feels like not a lot to work with, with makes it a bit of a challenge I guess, but also a bit "tight" for some pvp players (as some play less aggressively)

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i see your point but that is only the bit where the players will be you can do out side things just like one of our current arenas

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i see your point but that is only the bit where the players will be you can do out side things just like one of our current arenas
I think it should be expanded to a maximum of 90
Also I only just started and my map is already at the Max size and i still plan to have more....
Also how many players play on these maps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci