• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kids be fake

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been here for 6 weeks.

Been on the forums for 6 weeks or on the server? My bad about saying you have been here for 3 weeks didn't realize it was the 25th xD

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
In April I re-entered the clan scene via Apex, but while battling I noticed some weird things. I find myself very experienced in the PvP scene, but there was always one person who I was playing against who was just weird no matter what clan. It seems like so many people are willing to cheat just to win even scrims.

I find it more than a bit annoying when it seems like half the people I fight are illegitimate ;-;
tbh I remember when I was in a clan, we would get people not in the battle, to go on mcalts and hack

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
tbh I remember when I was in a clan, we would get people not in the battle, to go on mcalts and hack
I'm not really sure what you mean, can you expand on what you're saying please? I'm rather intrigued now...

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what you mean, can you expand on what you're saying please? I'm rather intrigued now...

bunnies that Good, you're a mod. If you don't understand it, go get an English degree.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score

Back then when his clan was losing they would get on alts and hacks. Majority of clans do this now

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Back then when his clan was losing they would get on alts and hacks. Majority of clans do this now
If you know any names, then PM me. As I have already stated, I am intrigued.

Not losing, just to tip the scale in our favor ;))
Are you admitting to being involved in non-legitimate clan battles/actions in general?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
If you know any names, then PM me. As I have already stated, I am intrigued.

Look at the top clans. See a IGN that is rather different? Guess what? They either toggle or macro multiple clans require the installation of a hacked client to join the clan

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Look at the top clans. See a IGN that is rather different? Guess what? They either toggle or macro multiple clans require the installation of a hacked client to join the clan
Alright thankyou for informing me.
Why would I rat them out? LMFAO
I'm sorry, I thought you might like to help me out ^.^

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG will always go on to be a wonderful server many people support it so very much, that it will continue to grow bigger and the hacker problem will be resolved over time im sure try to stay positive! <3

<3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
MCSG will always go on to be a wonderful server many people support it so very much, that it will continue to grow bigger and the hacker problem will be resolved over time im sure try to stay positive! <3

<3
You know, you really are rather inspirational. Your words are very kind :D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci