• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff KendraNichole - Resignation Letter

KendraNichole

Platinum
Reaction score
Being a mod on MCGamer: something that I always wanted and finally got after four applications! Woot woot! Ah, I wondered what it would be like to be in this family and I finally got it. It was great in so many ways for the two months that I was a part of it. But there were also many things that have led me to the decision I have made today. I thought about it back and forth and so many things were taken into consideration when making this decision. I’m not gonna sit here and tell you every reason behind it, those who know me know how I feel about it all. Honestly, I just feel like it’s time for me to leave. Things have changed as they always do, and that’s a part of life. I’ve loved all the memories I’ve made and will never forget all the amazing friends that I have gained through this community and I am so grateful that I was able to meet these wonderful people through this server.

Don’t think that just because I am no longer a part of the staff, I won’t be around. I still love this server and nothing’s changed that, I’ve just come to the realization that being a part of the staff team has a different meaning than it did when I originally joined. In the future, I would love to reapply if I feel like a few things have been resolved within the staff and community. In other words, don't forget all about me just yet! I may be back in more or less than a few months with that fancy red name again. My name did look prettier in red than as a greenbean! I've been in this community and on this server for over a year now and don't think that I am all of a sudden going to vanish (although I did for three months once, but that's a whole other story). Until then, I wish everyone the best of luck and encourage the staff team to grow and expand for the better and hope to see some change in the best way with not only the staff, but the network as a whole.

Here's a few people who I'd like to give a special shoutout to for being a part of this experience with me and making it worth every minute despite all the times I felt like walking away. I love you all and know that we'll keep in touch beyond this. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I'll be adding onto the list if I did! These names are in no specific order:
heyyoitsjayo,
mrmouldymango, _AquaTechMC_, Krypton, kjh567, TylerthePandaHD, Keno_Jewls, DarkNiightz, Nova321, KRaidium, Froggytv, landowicked, Moose, PickedBroken, xStatiq, Zatlys, cadecranda, Kingbutcess, Sean, _Accuity_, Cartoonhero, DeeRose7, Jodimo, GetRidaHim, PickedBroken, Creepy_Crawler, MRWilcox, JacksonReaction, benholl98

Last edited:

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
You better come talk to us afterwards. You were an awesome mod and it's sad to see you go. :(

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see an amazing moderator go! Why are so many good moderators leaving:? ;-;

Reaction score
So being a mod on MCGamer: something that I always wanted and finally got after four applications! Woot woot! Ah, I wondered what it would be like to be in this family and I finally got it. It was great in so many ways for the two months that I was a part of it. But there were also many things that have led me to the decision I have made today. I thought about it back and forth and so many things were taken into consideration when making this decision. I’m not gonna sit here and tell you every reason behind it, those who know me know how I feel about everything. Honestly, I just feel like it’s a good time to leave. Things have changed as they always do, and that’s a part of life. I’ve loved all the memories I’ve made and will never forget all the amazing friends that I have gained through this community. Don’t think that just because I am no longer a part of the staff, I won’t be around. I still love this server and nothing’s changed that, I’ve just come to the realization that being a part of the staff team is no longer one of my interests. I wish everyone the best of luck and encourage the staff team to continue to grow and expand for the better!

Here's a few people who I'd like to give a special shoutout to for being a part of this experience with me! I love you all! (Sorry if I forgot anyone! These names are in no specific order):
heyyoitsjayo, mrmouldymango, _AquaTechMC_, Krypton, kjh567, TylerthePandaHD, DarkNiightz, Nova321, KRaidium, Froggytv, landowicked, Moose, PickedBroken, xStatiq, Zatlys, cadecranda, Kingbutcess, Sean, _Accuity_, Cartoonhero
Sad to see you go

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a sad day for the mcsg community that we will all remember. There was so many resignations today ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci