• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Keep in mind, MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Before I say anything, I want to say that I love MCSG.The staff is great and the games are so addicting. With the addition of player maps, there will be a nice variety of gamestyles people will have to deal with.

Unfortunately, over time, I think players will stop playing because they will get bored of playing the same thing over and over again. I'm not suggesting this for something to be added soon, or even ever. I just want the staff to keep an open mind.

Right now, MCSG has one "game-type" AKA the hunger games style PVP. I think that in order to keep old players and attract new ones, different "game types" will need to be added. There will always be the hunger games style game as that was what started the server. Some day, MCSG could be a base for a few different types of PVP games.

If you watch the Yogscast you will have seen "The Walls." The walls is one example of a different type of PVP game. Capture the flag is another. There are many different games that are played. The hunger games style game makes this server unique, but wouldn't it be cool to play some of your favorite Minecraft games in one central location?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think we are far away from having other types of pvp, they need to make this one good enough first.
But nice idea for the future :)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
What's to say we don't already have ideas? Oooooh feeding the gossip vine! I'm kidding. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure Chad will do something else, but for now, we are concentrating on improving and finishing the survival games.

A

Ashly

Mhm, i think The hunger games is fun as it is right now, and the updates that just keeps coming, just makes this game amazing.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exactly! It doesn't have to happen now! I love the Hunger Games type but there are all these other fun games!

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait till they have the survival/creative/tekkit server! Then this community will be more awesome then it is already!!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Do you see the new "The walls automated server" Tab? :D
But they should focus on the survival games first >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members