• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kaylie/Holidays' Temporary Goodbye Letter

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Heh, I remember when you went by HolidaysInTheSun and we spoke in the waiting room, I thought you were pretty cool and was happy when you got mod c:

I'll seeya when you come back, feel better soon!

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I remember the amount of hardwork and dedication you put into becoming a staff member here on the MCGamer Network. It is truly saddening to see such an outstanding Moderator take a break from their position. Good luck with your future, and I hope to see you back.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Unfortunate news! Do what's best for you.

Jeffrey now not being on the staff team, or any Mod for that matter truly affects us all, but I can understand it had a much larger impact on you because #Jaylie.

Anyway, see you when you're back! :p

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
You and Jeffrey were the first ones that I really got to know, and now you're both gone. I'm looking forward to the day you come back. Until then, good luck in what you do. No matter how dark it is now, the sun will always come back.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck with your leave of absence. I hope that in this time away you are able to sort out these complications in your life at the moment. Hope to see you back soon! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci