• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kaylie/Holidays' Temporary Goodbye Letter

Reaction score
Hey guys. Kaylie/Holidays here!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell the Community that I’m going to be leaving for a bit.

Don’t get me wrong, I love being a staff member on the MCGamer Network. It’s just that personal issues are overwhelming at the moment. I also recently lost a great friend of mine on the Staff Team & I think I need a break from MCGamer overall.

I will be coming back in about a month or 2 depending on how I feel then but I will be on every once in a while so don’t be afraid to message me on the forums, TeamSpeak, or in-game if you see me :)

Anyway, before I bore you all to death, I just wanted to say goodbye & that I hope I’ll be back soon <3

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score

Anyway, I just wanted to tell the Community that I’m going to be leaving for a bit.

Don’t get me wrong, I love being a staff member on the MCGamer Network. It’s just that personal issues are overwhelming at the moment. I also recently lost a great friend of mine on the Staff Team & I think I need a break from MCGamer overall.

I will be coming back in about a month or 2 depending on how I feel then but I will be on every once in a while so don’t be afraid to message me on the forums, TeamSpeak, or in-game if you see me :)

Anyway, before I bore you all to death, I just wanted to say goodbye & that I hope I’ll be back soon <3
Goodbye for now, sorry to hear about your great friend, cheer up, there is always something around the corner to cheer you up, just stay happy and strong.

J

District 13
Reaction score

You better not be taking a break from me though >.<

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
Kaylie, I will miss you a lot and I hope you know that we all support you on McGamer and Kithex. I hope everything goes well for you in the future. Bye for now ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci