• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JustWar - BattleGrounds Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name of map: JustWar
Lead Builder/Build team name: Leader : FurkanOzkan Team Name: TeamOfFight
Game type: BattleGrounds
Map description: Hey! We Just Think The BattleGround Is Like FFA servers. We buil this map for your fun! Hope you to enjoy! Have a nice day c:
Video/screenshots:
Coordinates of spawn points: 1507 154 -29
1481 154 -34
1476 154 161
1479 208 -27
1430 158 -35
1464 154 1

Map radius:100

I,{Furkan Ozkan} of {TeamOfFight} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions:

Quantum
Reaction score
This Map looks kinda similar to Salvepic, which my favourite BattleGrounds Map. It's a nice little map, and I hope it gets accepted.

Good Luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci