• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Justice (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Minecraft IGN:Slinqy
Wins: 29/118
Donor: Friend Rank
Past Clans: Emipre, Ascension, Republic, Underdogs
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: I know many people in the clan and i like the competitive environment.
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I like da booty
What's your main?

Edit: You have a 1/3 ratio and you have friend rank and you haven't even had 500 games played yet so I know for a fact that's not your main account, mind telling us your main or is it a secret? I just want to check your stats on that, it won't affect you being in at all, I can't even accept or deny applications.

Last edited:

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your main?

Edit: You have a 1/3 ratio and you have friend rank and you haven't even had 500 games played yet so I know for a fact that's not your main account, mind telling us your main or is it a secret? I just want to check your stats on that, it won't affect you being in at all, I can't even accept or deny applications.
My other account was Katz4Sale. I messed up on my app I actually have 39/118 not 29 :p

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
My other account was Katz4Sale. I messed up on my app I actually have 39/118 not 29 :p
Yes, I noticed. Thank you for the main, I recommend you judging by your stats. I won't be able to play with you to see your teamwork until sometime next week, but if your teamwork is good then I think you should be accepted. FatalModzz

Edit: Fatal can I plox have the ability to accept/deny applications?

Last edited:

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Minecraft IGN:Slinqy
Wins: 39/118
Donor: Friend Rank
Past Clans: Emipre, Ascension, Republic, Underdogs
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: I know many people in the clan and i like the competitive environment.
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I like da booty
Accepted for Trial! Continue to be active on our teamspeak.

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey slinqy. I recommend him he is a very good pvper.
Yes, I noticed. Thank you for the main, I recommend you judging by your stats. I won't be able to play with you to see your teamwork until sometime next week, but if your teamwork is good then I think you should be accepted. FatalModzz

Edit: Fatal can I plox have the ability to accept/deny applications?
Thanks for the recommendations!

VinneyMargot

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Vincent Doan
Minecraft IGN:MAGICBOY15
Wins:230
Donor:Regular
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to join Paradox:Because my friend Jessie_Baby wanted me to join this clan and to improve my pvp skills
Tell us about yourself: I play soccer and tennis. I love mine craft hg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci