• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JustHyper's MCSG Story ( Please Read It Means A Lot )

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
That sucks, but keep in mind moderator isn't the most important thing. It only took me a year of trying to figure that out, so have fun ingame, on the forums or wherever without any restrictions that come with moderator.

EnergizePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
It's always best to check primary sources when you have a question regarding the rules. I have a feeling that this will all end up the way it should be, as long as everything here is true. Your situation is clearly understandable. Just know that mods are lots of times secondary sources, and its always best to go to primary sources, like the rules page, to get the REAL facts.

Best of luck getting this sorted out, I hope everything goes well :)
If a moderator told you that it was okay, it is expected of you to trust that mod. In this case, they were wrong, and everybody makes mistskes. I'm really sorry this happened, however it does state in our rules an exact list of allowed mods. I don't mean to turn this on you, it's just that it's always best to double check with the rules.

I truly hope the Sr. Staff can understand your situation and again I'm sorry it happened.
This is from the MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0:

[B said:
Allowed Mods list:[/B]

• Optifine
  • Shaders Mod or "GLSL Shaders"
  • Toomanyitems
  • Armorstatus
  • Directionhub
  • Multiplayer profiles mod
  • Macros Mod [only for staff since normal members can use it to break rules]
  • Camera Studio
  • Animated Players Mod
This list will update over time.

Any mods not posted on the mods list should be verified with staff before using.
With this, you should be unbanned and given the waiting rank again. You were told that the mod is allowed to be used on the MCGamer Network.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see something like this happen :c If you are so dedicated to the servers, I can see you applying for mod again in 9 months and passing with flying colors! I wish you the best of luck my man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci