• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jungle Island Survival Games!

Ralph_Plumber

Tribute
Reaction score
impressive. Definetly 2 steps up from your last one. If your going to add stuff, dont put it in the "Finished Maps" section. Also, in my opinion, we already have 2 jungle maps on MCSG and we dont need more. Just my opinion.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's a bit too like overgrown, buut i love jungles cause they are so ninja so i think i like this anyways! :p

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, Vebbi. You're actually monetising out of the map (never seen people do it before on the forums).
Back to topic, I think there are too much Jungle maps in MCSG right now and this looks an awful lot similar to Overgrown. Nevertheless, as what teovald has said, jungle trees is amazing for parkour.
Conclusion is, love this map.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its well made but I find dense jungles very hard to fight and navigate in , making it quite boring in terms of gameplay. The best fights come on flatlands

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad you like it, but i agree with you, we have many jungle maps and the jungle is a little bit to dense.
I had planned to build some more stuff, some villages and maybe a big three, but i've had enough of map making for a while, so i wont contineu on it:(
If you want you can download it and build on it, do whatever you want, i dont care anymore.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG3 + Overgrown Arena... + Random Vulcano xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci