• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joining servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furto

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello this is very stupid. when they reset the servers for the bukkir server. for no bukkit ghosts im trying to connect to the server when the server says connnection refused and when it comes back it says online full and games on go on i wait for like 50 minutes this is stupid please help me im on a mac.

C_Zachero

Tribute
Reaction score
I am having the same exact problem. Every game I am spectating I am kicked out of for ghosts, and can't get back in. It says the server has connection problems until it is full.

Reaction score
Remember you are not the only person trying to join. You will have to be really quick or donating is an option is you hate to wait. Theres probably hundreds of people trying to join.

C_Zachero

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the response!
People have told me that all I have to do to join is wait in spectating mode. That doesn't seem to work though. Are they wrong?

Reaction score
The server resets every round at this moment because of a 'Ghost' bug. So now you will have to join immediately after the server 'Resets'. When they eventually fix this problem, all you will have to do is to wait as a 'Spectator'.
So it's kind of right and wrong at the same time.

The thing about 'Donator's' is that they get a Join priority over normal players because they support the server.
So people like you that dont like to wait might consider donating as an option.

Hope this helped you.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When the game is over and you drop off, immediately add the server to your list of servers. Keep refreshing until you see it's online, then join.

C_Zachero

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Whenever the game resets, it's always full once I can see the connection again. I guess it's just other people are beating me in. I assume the ghost fix is coming soon?

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
another good way is to use the direct connect and mass join. i know there is a 15 sec rule for spamming, but works for me.

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
The real problem was that the Minecraft Authentication Servers were down last night. Maybe not down, but supppeerrr laggy. That's why it would take 20 tries/minutes to log into ANY server, not just MCSG. Fortunately, they have brought the Authentication Servers up, so no more "End of Stream" or "Connection Refused". Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci