• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JDusk - Owner Application

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Omggg owner fna follow plss and likesss plsssssss

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
My apologies, but unfortunately, after further review from Huahwi, your Owner Application has been Declined due to the following reason(s):
  • We feel you currently do not meet our VERY HIGH standards for staff members.

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Hey, so this was the guy that got demoted, and I decided that it was time to reapply to the staff team. However, I'm aiming bigger now, this time, I'm going for the fabulous rank, Owner.

Note: The following thread is meant for humorous purposes only. It should not be taken seriously, and is 100% a joke. Owner applications are obviously not open, and do not try to apply for owner. Any of the responses to the questions, are fake, and not real. They should be taken as a joke.

Your name: Next Owner Guy
Your age: 10
Your Minecraft username: JDusk // JOwner ;)
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans or mutes on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): Well once I had this thing where I couldn't talk for an hour.
Do you have any alt. accounts?: Only the usual alt account that I stol- I mean got from a friend.
Past owner experiences: I was the owner of a house in Minecraft but I accidentally placed TnT and blew it up.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: This guy GG10'd me, hax much.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Abuse my owner rank.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a owner?: cause pvp
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: Cause owner guy would be chill
Do you have the ability to record video?: 144p, fight me m8.
Do you own a microphone?: I don't know, I just talk and hope people don't think I am a squeaker.
How much money a week are you going to take from our store?: Just enough to get myself a dog... and an op computer.... and a Porsche, maybe a mansion as well.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: "YO SOY ESPANOL" Patrified
Where are you located? (Time zone): The time where I live in I think.

I, {JDusk}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the owner himself also known as JDusk could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Thanks to arsenalfcgunners for making this thread about a year ago. Had to relive it again.

If any staff feels as this thread was unnecessary, feel free to move it to Moved Discussion. Do note that this thread is for humor purposes and as I have stated above though. Just a nice thread to have some laughs with the community :)
"YO SOY ESPANOL" honestly my favorite quote as a Moderator.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
+1 on acceptance?

Welcome back to the staff team JDusk!

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Nah, declined because you have yet to accidentally throw an ender pearl into lava and record yourself doing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci