• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jcc's Goodbye Thread

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jake
IGN: Jccandfriends
Application Type (Build/PvP/Both):both
Wins (or your three build images): 49 out of 150 on my new account
Games Played: 150
PvP/Build Strengths: bow, flint and steel, sword to sword, and im ok at block hitting.
PvP/Build Weaknesses: fishing rod
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Well as a builder i have worked on many maps before and im not the best a detail but i am really good with designs and making things as im told. i am also really good with world edit. My friend OokyleeOo told me about the clan and as a pvper im really good and looking for a challenge but as a builder i usually make structures and he details them. (ask kyle if he wants me on the clan because im not sure if he does first)
i remember the og days hahahah

see ya round jcc0245

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
RIP The one and only JCC, Rebels was a good thing to the clan community. U were a good leader when it came to clans.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh Jcc, I remember when you first joined Rebels and you were the randy with like 50 wins. We played and talked a lot together and you even helped get my 700 and 800th wins. It is sad to see you go, you were a great friend and still are. Good luck with school my friend.

And yes this is Rhino

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
we should play one last game on mcsg, like everyone just play one game together with you fam!

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Glad I got to talk to you one last time before you left a few days ago. Goodluck with whatever you do. Quitting is hard but I hope you have a good time. And if you're like me probably come back once or twice.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
had a lot of good times you. gonna miss it
hopefully you'll come on at times

radodim

Gold
Reaction score
Yoo, I live and breathe the block game and I am always on rebels TS because blockgame is life, and no one ever said this!!!! PVP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci