• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JaviGBU has left.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
JaviGBU,
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. But I'm sure you have your justified reasons, and who is to oppose them?
As long as you leave with the satisfaction that you completed what you came for, then that is sufficient.
I'm honored to be considered a source of inspiration for another forumer. Perhaps you may one day be an inspiration for someone else!

A cannon was heard in the distance.
Tribute
JaviGBU has left the server.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,
As many people , i have to study so that's the reason of my farewell on forums. I don't have enough time to study and play , and post stuff in forums so that's it guys. All in this life has a beggining and a end. This is my end. Thank you guys for all the support last year , you guys are really awesome. Special thanks to some amazing people :

PlazaGames
Leontin2012
hayhayheartsyou
DracoHD
GermanLHD
ColdsGFX
Jtmboy
Mooclan (You was my inspiration)
Bry_ICantBeCrushed
MasterTecno771
Fox (Another inspiration )
Giggity69Goo Ayy Lmao <3
@Lismaltu
JdShotYT
Ju4nd1
Cretifery_aka_Captain

Thank you all ,
I'll miss this forums a lot...
I'll come back , i believe.

Bye...

JaviGBU has left

"<3"
NO NO NO ANOTHER PERSON I DONT KNOW IS LEAVING! But for some reason this still saddens me, bye good chap ;-;

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
JaviGBU,
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. But I'm sure you have your justified reasons, and who is to oppose them?
As long as you leave with the satisfaction that you completed what you came for, then that is sufficient.
I'm honored to be considered a source of inspiration for another forumer. Perhaps you may one day be an inspiration for someone else!

A cannon was heard in the distance.
Tribute
JaviGBU has left the server.
<3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci