• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Java crashes

sergei klebnikov

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to playing on these servers and I've encountered a problem with my java several times already. Not sure where to post this problem so I'm guessing in this thread. My Java crashes in the middle of a game almost every time I'm on the server. I have a pretty good computer, good amount of ram i'm pretty sure, and minecraft/java works perfectly on all other servers except for these. I've gotten several error messages, sometime minecraft "runs out of memory" or java will just unexpectedly close the whole application. I would appreciate any help! I also have several error reports saved that I can post if that will help...

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
The only thing i can think of at the moment is to check if you have the lastest version of java and if you have 32 or 64 bit.

sergei klebnikov

Spectator
Reaction score
The only thing i can think of at the moment is to check if you have the lastest version of java and if you have 32 or 64 bit.
I've tried almost everything. I have switched the java, updated it, set minecraft settings to as low as possible. Minecraft either runs out of memory or java just crashes. I even completely deleted and cleaned up minecraft. Don't know what to do now... could it be my crappy school internet connection maybe? but usually its adequate for all other servers...

sovca

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you using any mods (even HD texture pack patcher)? You can set the amount of memory Java uses (google for instructions). You could also try force-updating minecraft, but it sounds like you've done that already.

monky12334

Spectator
Reaction score
im getting the same problem, minecraft suddenly crashes and it puts a bug report on my desktop, can someone please help, this doesn't happen anywhere else

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci