• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jam_Joenut - Resignation Letter

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
I never thought I'll do this, but under my real life circumstances I can't continue being a moderator anymore. There is simply one reason, University. I've been accepted to go to University in a months time, and realistically I can't continue with my moderation duties. I've only been a moderator for a month, but I've absolutely loved the experience. Would you wanna me a moderator again? Heck Yeah. These recent events however have made me realise that there are things far more important at the moment and I simply can't afford to mess around when your paying £9000 tuition fees to just attend university, and if you mess up, there are no second chances.

The past year at MCSG has been incredible, I've met so many awesome people at my time here. And some of best friends I know on here I continue to chat with on TeamSpeak and other means. I'm sorry that this is really not much of an explanation, but there is no other reason to why I'm resigning.

However, I will be ending on a high note! ;). Thanks to the following people below:

123456789matrty - Matt, you are one genuine awesome guy. You are one of my first and best mates on MCSG, and I'm glad you got to into university as well mate. I hope you do well <3.

Sean - Sean, you are one of best mates on MCSG, and one of the funniest guys I've ever met in my life. The times we played Cards Against Humanity were absolutely hilarious, and I'm gonna miss that. <3

thejambd - Ben, another best friend that I've known since the beginning. Your YouTube channel has simply blown up, you a nice genuine guy and I need to do a video with you before I go to university <3.

Eskild|Quadrum_ - Eskild, also an original member of WaitingSquad, you were an awesome guy and its a shame we haven't played much together recently. <3

SharkyCraft_ - Fred, you are an amazing artist and the one of the most happiest people I've ever met. You just seem so cheerful all the time, and I've never seen you kick off at anyone. Thanks mate <3.

KitMencha - Nick, the main reason why I was a moderator as he lead my interview! Regardless of that Nick is great guy to know, and probably one of the smartest people I've ever met.

If I've forgotten anyone please let me know! I'm slightly in a rush as I've got a lot of stuff to sort out.

Thank you guys, the MCSG community is awesome. And definitely the reason that has made becoming a moderator definitely worth it.

Take care all,

- Joe

Last edited:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
And the last waiting squad member steps down ;-; but your reasons are good and it's the right decision university is a lot more important than a game. Joe I will you the best of luck and you will always be one of my best friends in this community!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
And the last waiting squad member steps down ;-; but your reasons are good and it's the right decision university is a lot more important than a game. Joe I will you the best of luck and you will always be one of my best friends in this community!
You forgot Zainnyyy
He hasn't stepped down (I think)

Reaction score
#WaitingSquad for ever man<3 Good luck in Uni as well man, and you best stay in touch :)

Reaction score
Joe! Sad to see you go mate, not known you long but for the time I have you were a great friend. :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci