• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I've been inactive.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No offense and all but isn't this maybe the 3rd or 4th time you're "leaving" mcsg?
Also good luck in the future!

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Moo,

I will always miss your massive posts <3 You were a truly inspiration poster! :)

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you'll still stay around on the forums, I will actually really miss you ;-; You were one of my favorite members and you made TheCornTheif just for me, it made me laugh for the first time that day, mostly because I was depressed. I hope you do well in your life later on and I hope leaving the forums help you succeed. We should talk on Skype cuz swag

~Your #1 Fan, TheCornStealer

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I never saw this thread ;-;

I can't really say goodbye since I talk to you all the time and still will. Plus I will play LoL with you.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
No offense and all but isn't this maybe the 3rd or 4th time you're "leaving" mcsg?
Also good luck in the future!
Hmm, I did take one or two breaks a while ago, around August and.... not sure, October? I never "Left" MCSG really, I just went away or had a busy schedule for a few weeks. This time there's an actual reason, and it isn't JUST my schedule. I actually, legitimately, have gotten tired of things on the forums.

I hope you'll still stay around on the forums, I will actually really miss you ;-; You were one of my favorite members and you made TheCornTheif just for me, it made me laugh for the first time that day, mostly because I was depressed. I hope you do well in your life later on and I hope leaving the forums help you succeed. We should talk on Skype cuz swag

~Your #1 Fan, TheCornStealer
:) My skype is Moocrafter, if you want to add me. I will still be on occasionally, but I won't be posting as much. I'm glad I was able to make you laugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci