• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ItsBiscuit's Goodbye. (Good riddance for some)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok I understand the swearing thing but srsly Lol did you really just tell me that double posting is not allowed, it's my last post, and yeah I know I have been on the forums before, and I honestly don't care if I doubled posted, it's my last post.
If no one enforces the rules first then I take the opportunity to do it. Even if it's your last post it shouldn't mean that you just start breaking the rules.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
If no one enforces the rules first then I take the opportunity to do it. Even if it's your last post it shouldn't mean that you just start breaking the rules.
Ok, I know you want mod so sorry I won't do it. Lol

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, I know you want mod so sorry I won't do it. Lol
I'm telling you right now, I'm not allowed to apply for mod. I just have been in the community for a while now and it's just something i enjoy doing.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see a tribute leave, good luck with your future!

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Biscuit! It's a huge honor to be called good by someone with 2.3k wins. Good luck in the future!

-TheVanceMan9000

Reaction score
lol u have already clan hopped 5 different clans in 2015.

Can this be the record? naww HohoHD is better than u at clan hopping

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
lol u have already clan hopped 5 different clans in 2015.

Can this be the record? naww HohoHD is better than u at clan hopping
Dude they weren't hopping 2 or 3 disbanded bud. I owned Glory and Aura disbanded. I left Omega the day before it disbanded lol. No hopping, I don't hop buddy. I have been in this community longer than you would expect sport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci