• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's Time... My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:'c I cri evrytim

I accept your resignation and I only wish you good luck, have fun and enjoy the games :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
agh! Lemonz, I miss truly miss you as a moderator. From the past month I want you to know your job was excellent, your resignation surprises me as you were the last one on my list to resign anytime soon. I will receive you with open arms whenever you decide to become moderator again. As SixZo said, have a sublime time on joining a clan, but before joining a clan choose one were you're trust worthy. Good luck.

PinnuSwirl

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly Haley, it's heartbreaking to see you go because you were the person who trained me. If you think you made the right decision then I'm happy for you. Just remember that no matter what colour your name is, I will always be screaming your name in the lobby!

D

Drift

You were a moderator?
I really need to know who gets mod and who doesn't.

I feel like you had a great reasoning, similar to mine. Good luck, and as always, have fun.

And remember, join the Titans.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Haley, it's really tough to see you step down from your position. It's been awesome getting to know you since I became a mod. Thanks for being such an awesome person. :)

P.S. I'm gonna try not to cry since I'm in the middle of school XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci