• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
From my experiences, complaints actually do bring on change.
Well it is good to discuss the topic & try to solve it, but I hate it when people are literally whining. I get it's sad to lose, but come on :p

M

MrKorrenian

Hackers are a problem, I agree. Your not alone. But you have to remember, were humans, were not perfect nor are our creations. There will never be a way to completely get rid of hackers, as sad and pessimistic as it seems they'll keep finding a way. And I saw someone say this already but I'll be adding it in here as well. No one is making you play here. Even if you went to other servers, you know what you most likely are to find? There are hackers EVERYWHERE. I also don't understand what you want to accomplish with this thread, the staff know its a problem, quite frankly they are the ones who have to ban them; they know them probably better than players. I digress though, good luck with whatever you do.

OOO I forgot something. Its probably not as easy as it seems to make a plug in or script like what your describing. Actions speak louder than words.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
No complaining doesn't make a change, but something that does make a change, is...

Recording a hacker, or a Rule Abuser...

Post a Report Abuse Here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/

Using the template here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/
Remember the chest update? The community complained about it after it was added and the chests were reverted back to their original tierings. So yeah, complaining does bring change.

D

Damien // Teepwn

i looked at this thread. immediately knew you play eu

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Remember the chest update? The community complained about it after it was added and the chests were reverted back to their original tierings. So yeah, complaining does bring change.
It's completely different, because they have control over it, but we're talking about hackers at the moment, alright? It's not like we can just complain and they will all go away.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
It's completely different, because they have control over it, but we're talking about hackers at the moment, alright? It's not like we can just complain and they will all go away.
If they managed to have control over the regen hacks, they should be able to have control over some other hack clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci