• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's Been A Great Experience

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It has been a blast being staff for the MCGamer Network, but I'm just losing the joy of playing minecraft in all. When I first joined I was one of those people who sat in the hub looking up to mods and fangirling over diamond donors cause I thought they were the coolest people ever. Then I started becoming friends with small groups of people and we thought we were "the leaders" of MCSG. We got in fights so I hopped around hoping to find my crew and I did. All of them were mods so I decided to apply, it was a tough ride to get to where I am now. I got declined somewhere between 3-5 times but when I got here on Feb. 8th, 2015 it felt great. I know it has only been a bit longer then 2 months which seems way to short to already be leaving the position but it only seems right. I was thinking of just going on leave but I honestly don't think I'd come back. In a few months time I'll consider reapplying again but for now I think I'm signing off. I'm not going to dissapear I'm just not going to have that red name anymore. Bye :)

Thanks to:

TotalDramaTony : Who is like a brother to me and made fun of me but managed to keep me strong in my weakest moments.

Kelslay : Who has been with me every step of the way even when i'm being stupid.

CAmadeusA : Even though he acts like he hates me most of the time I know he's still one of my closest friends. :p

MK_ : Who stood by my side no matter what and freaked out when I finally succeeded.

Chandelle : Being my state bestie and keeping that strong enemy relationship between our schools.

Puritee : For supporting me through my whole interview process and being one of my closest friends since the beginning.

Kyle & Jodimo : For leading my interview.

and everyone else who has ever been there for me. I love you.

-Veronica <3 x
omg I never knew u :I

T

tayemack123

VERONICA NO! You were so fun to talk to, we'll always be the talent show girls (straws and elbows ring any bells? :p) I'll miss you :(

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Awh ;-; Good luck Veronica on your future adventures! Don't forget about us :] Come back and visit us frequently :D

I am always here for you if you need to talk :D

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for you efforts of helping the community, I wish you best with future endeavors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci