• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Issues with leaving the game.

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand your statement. There are the maps that most people do not vote for, but there may be someone in the game that does vote for it. If no one likes it, then the map shouldn't be chosen in the first place as literally no one would vote for it. I do agree, if a map is continuously getting no votes, and it is never played, it may be the best thing to at least consider removing it, but as long as the maps are getting played, why?
#BinSolarFrost

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand your statement. There are the maps that most people do not vote for, but there may be someone in the game that does vote for it. If no one likes it, then the map shouldn't be chosen in the first place as literally no one would vote for it. I do agree, if a map is continuously getting no votes, and it is never played, it may be the best thing to at least consider removing it, but as long as the maps are getting played, why?
The only time those maps are getting played is when raffle voting is on here. Any other time they would never be played maybe once in a great while. I guarantee you that if you just removed the maps that are never played everyone would be happy. You know I'm never upset whenever it's 30 votes par 72 and 5 votes valleyside university and it ends up being valleyside. But I am upset whenever it's 30 votes alaskan village and 3 votes The fallen empire and it ends up being The fallen empire.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The only time those maps are getting played is when raffle voting is on here. Any other time they would never be played maybe once in a great while. I guarantee you that if you just removed the maps that are never played everyone would be happy. You know I'm never upset whenever it's 30 votes par 72 and 5 votes valleyside university and it ends up being valleyside. But I am upset whenever it's 30 votes alaskan village and 3 votes The fallen empire and it ends up being The fallen empire.
I would personally preffer vallen empire above alaskan village or valleyside, and so do I with most of the "underplayed" maps. I enjoy raffle voting a lot as it atleasts gives me a chances of playing one of the maps that I like, even though the chance is very slim.

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
I would personally preffer vallen empire above alaskan village or valleyside, and so do I with most of the "underplayed" maps. I enjoy raffle voting a lot as it atleasts gives me a chances of playing one of the maps that I like, even though the chance is very slim.
They're very slim chances because the map you named doesn't exist, "vallen empire" c:

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Fallen Empire is my favorite map ;~;

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
This coming from someone who had part in building fallen empire Am I correct?

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact that this is obviously become a PVP server, not survival, just remove maps that aren't fit for good pvp like Fallen Empire, Origins, etc.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact that this is obviously become a PVP server, not survival, just remove maps that aren't fit for good pvp like Fallen Empire, Origins, etc.
Hell no, not Fallen Empire. Fallen Empire is the most easiest map to win XDD

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hell no, not Fallen Empire. Fallen Empire is the most easiest map to win XDD
Fallen Empire is also one of the WORST maps to pvp on, ever.

Easiest map to win on is demon's breeze by far, but the only difference is that map is decent enough for pvp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci