• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this Cornupia to small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
water over the water*?
No. Having the water "dormant" at the start of the match, and at a certain time make become "active" by opening pistons or something around the walls that leaks lava over the water to obsidian-ize it then flood over it.

Reaction score
Also think the vulcano idea isn't really good because it must be really anoying when you fall into the lava right at the start.
it is q good idea because only noobs will fall into it natural death happens alot :p

Reaction score
I like it but i say scrap it, its a good idea but if you had a corn like that, it would get a no most likly, the corns ment to be the SAFEST part of the map :)
I LIKE THE BASS BASS BASS BASS, BUTTERY BISCUIT BASS

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it is q good idea because only noobs will fall into it natural death happens alot :p
nah if you get spawn pushed in a fistfight you also going to fall in and there is nothing what you can do about it than.

Reaction score
nah if you get spawn pushed in a fistfight you also going to fall in and there is nothing what you can do about it than.
well first off you can rage quit I think this corn is amazing and corn also tastes good anybody wants some ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci