• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this Cornupia to small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Exactly what the heading is, this is a recording of a few days ago, it has a lot more to it now but I'm still unsure about the size, I've stacked 12 players on 12 players because I can't really make it bigger without keeping it jump-sized for players to get out.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also think the vulcano idea isn't really good because it must be really anoying when you fall into the lava right at the start.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to have it a bit of a challenge. By the delayed start I'm pretty sure players will realise everything around them, so it's either run off the volcano asap or attempt to get a cornupia chest but risk falling in.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It will be entertaining at the death match ><

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like the volcano, because here it doesn't let the players just immediately sprint it. They have to prepare, step back a bit and sprint jump. It's also too close to the chests I think.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it but i say scrap it, its a good idea but if you had a corn like that, it would get a no most likly, the corns ment to be the SAFEST part of the map :)

Cab839

Spectator
Reaction score
Its pretty cool, but it seems super tough to stay alive the first 2 minutes IMO , and it'd be terrible to die right at the start and it seems it would be that way for most people. And I do like the idea of putting some kind of challenge for the corn, becuase not many people die off there.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can immediately sprint it because there are two blocks, and you are able to start sprinting before it starts to get ready. And you cannot reach the chests from the starting platforms, you have to be on the centre platform, but doing so dangers yourself to easily be knocked-off.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You could also make the vulcano "sleeping" by making the lava water.
This way if people fall at the start they don't have any chests but arnt dead either. :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm, I could possibly add in some redstone with a timer so after night lava floods over the water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci