• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this Computer Good? Tell Me!

iRekPeople

Tribute
Reaction score
When I will be moving ( next month or 2 ) , I will get a computer.
I need your guys help to tell me if it's good or not.
https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/Cyberpower_Z97_I7_Configurator
Also I will be inserting in 2GB of R.A.M and the NVIDEA graphics card.
Here are the questions I need you to answer please.
  • How much FPS will it get? Settings are on Fast Graphics, 8/12 chunks, Advanced OpenGL Fast and Unlimited FPS.
  • How much will it get while recording with FRAPS.
  • Is this a good worthy PC?

ALSO GUYS, tell me your PC Specs and how much FPS it will run with the questions above.
TELL ME HOW MUCH IT COST PLEASE!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like a good computer to me. It packs 4.0 Ghz Intel I7 which makes it a power house. The Graphics card seems to be good too.
I recommend you get an SSD aside your HDD.

You'll probs get around 800 or so fps with all settings max.
You won't really have any problems with Fraps or any recording software either —with the 4.0 Ghz won't give you slow down at all when recording.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is one problem. The recording with fraps. Fraps will only really record at up to 120 FPS, and with high settings that's impossible. I get 500FPS on far/fancy, but when I record with fraps, and set the FPS lock to 90, I get about 70-80 with frequent frame drops that are almost like freezing. This is not a matter of space on my hard drive, I have more than half of my 1TB left and my fraps folder is empty.

I'd recommend looking into a new recording system. Since you're getting an Nvidia GPU, download GeForce experience and configure the free recording software that comes with it if you're using an Nvidia card. It's called ShadowPlay. Since its engineered for Nvidia cards you'll experience next to no frame drop and get high quality recording. To top that off, it records in .mp4 format so it takes up little space.

iRekPeople

Tribute
Reaction score
There is one problem. The recording with fraps. Fraps will only really record at up to 120 FPS, and with high settings that's impossible. I get 500FPS on far/fancy, but when I record with fraps, and set the FPS lock to 90, I get about 70-80 with frequent frame drops that are almost like freezing. This is not a matter of space on my hard drive, I have more than half of my 1TB left and my fraps folder is empty.

I'd recommend looking into a new recording system. Since you're getting an Nvidia GPU, download GeForce experience and configure the free recording software that comes with it if you're using an Nvidia card. It's called ShadowPlay. Since its engineered for Nvidia cards you'll experience next to no frame drop and get high quality recording. To top that off, it records in .mp4 format so it takes up little space.
Thanks but can you answer my questions? FPS With High Settings? Your PC Specs?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks but can you answer my questions? FPS With High Settings? Your PC Specs?
My computer has incredibly similar specs, but my graphics card is much better after upgrading it. Before said upgrade I got 140-200FPS on 8 chunk render distance with fast graphics. You'll probably get a little more than that but not much. With high settings expect 100-140 FPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci