• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Quarter Quell's LeaderBoards being reset?

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
the quarter quell servers went down for maintenance today and i was looking to see why, i came across a post made in January saying that the leaderboards were going to be reset after beta. and since i am rank 18 and have played around 350 games i was just wondering if they were being reset today or not.

A

arnavm20

I'm not sure, they never really said anything about it. They might be, and if they do I'm sorry about loosing you being rank 18 :/

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The Beta is now over, and I highly doubt they will reset the leaderboards, unless there was a massive bug or there was petitioning to reset it (and worked)

I should know this because me and Theoretical fought over the #1 position in beta :3

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
beta ended and the leaderboards were reset long ago id ont know what is happening right now but it isnt because beta ended

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
They were adding extra features to the table which you get by typing /record, /records or /stats. I call it stats.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Beta is now over, and I highly doubt they will reset the leaderboards, unless there was a massive bug or there was petitioning to reset it (and worked)

I should know this because me and Theoretical fought over the #1 position in beta :3
Ik this post is from 1.5 month ago but, da hell yo I won dat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci