• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is lovelights telling the truth? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Huh, strange. I'd like to go with the 'play two accounts at once' guess.

I wish it got recorded. Would be good fun to watch.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe he gave both accounts away considering the fact that he said he quit. ..

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Love is telling the truth... idk if I'm allowed to say why they were both in the game but yeah.
I'm assuming he just gave one to his friend or something. Or his friend was playing on it?

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would he lie about something like this? A thread like this is only going to start flame...
K, maybe the title wasn't really a good way to describe what i meant. I don't want to start flame. I'm just curious.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's just say; if he actually did lie, damn it's quite a convincing one.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if one of his friends, or perhaps his sister the actual Sierra, played on it.
It's virtually impossible to play on two accounts at once - I've tried, with my laptop and this desktop, and also with two accounts on one computer.
With that said, why would "Kosmish" and "Lovelights" play in the same game? Surely, one would notice the other account, with being called out by fans or just because of their VIP-ness in Kos' case, unless they disguised.
I highly doubt this is any reason to suspect that they are different people, and that Lovelights was lying. The facts are just too real, too... factual.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
There are many reasons as to why they could have been in the same game, but one of them is not that Lovelights isn't actually Kosmish.

It wouldn't make sense for Lovelights to go through everything he's gone through in making that thread just for a joke.

Due to the unlikelihood of this being true, and in an effort to avoid arguments, and flame; thread locked.

Feel free to contact me if you feel as though this thread should remain open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci