• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it possible to get the diamond sword in Breeze Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I did it once (hope its not a kickable offense...) I had a friend sponsor me an ender pearl, I threw it straight up, and pressed the button as fast as I can, I got the sword, and the ender pearl TP'd me back up.
It isn't.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, i first get the armor and then when I'm able to craft an iron sword, instead of doing that I craft some shears. I go to the island with some vines and get the diamond sword. I stay down there until DM.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Or just go down there when there is about 10 seconds left til deathmatch :p no harm. You get tp b4 you drown.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I did it once (hope its not a kickable offense...) I had a friend sponsor me an ender pearl, I threw it straight up, and pressed the button as fast as I can, I got the sword, and the ender pearl TP'd me back up.
That is so clever, I'll try that someday.xD

jake23657

Platinum
Reaction score
there was a diamond sword on Breeze Island.... why did no one tell me about this :p

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 ways wait till the last 10 seconds or use vines. No getting this sword is NOT kick able. But you need 2 people for one method and just your self for the other.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Does the sword exist anymore? I tried to get it the other day and no sword :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member