• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Irony [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To add onto what bran said. There was no rematch, and you're team was the one who asked to change the rules to be best of 5 when it was tied 1-1 and you decided to deem a game void that the Rebels won due to lag issues. After that you won, and then we beat you 3 more times, 1 of which you also deemed invalid due to the fact one of your members timed out, completely ignoring the fact that our players had timed out in some of the games you had one. Just trying to clear things up.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, the Rebels won 3 out of 5 battles there... Your system seems to be messed up. By the way, a few of your members came up to us after the matches(not going to say who) and informed us that some of you were forced to use hacks by SociallyAK, who was also using hacks. So... yeah, I ask that you do not lie about your matches. I am sure a few more of those are lies too, saying that you beat people you did not really beat.

EDIT: Also, why did you change your name? This means that you had to change your thread and basically start a new clan didn't you? Which means that we never faced the Kingdom. We faced the Irony.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the Rebels won 3 out of 5 battles there... Your system seems to be messed up. By the way, a few of your members came up to us after the matches(not going to say who) and informed us that some of you were forced to use hacks by SociallyAK, who was also using hacks. So... yeah, I ask that you do not lie about your matches. I am sure a few more of those are lies too, saying that you beat people you did not really beat.

EDIT: Also, why did you change your name? This means that you had to change your thread and basically start a new clan didn't you? Which means that we never faced the Kingdom. We faced the Irony.
are you that stupid... me forcing people to hack. that was the dumbiest Good I've ever heard. its best that you leave right now kid! also we made it best of 3 since we won your clan changed it best of 5 so think about that one too. and I know who would come up with stupid Good like that and it was either nelson or katy because they wanted to join you so get your facts straight kid and come talk to me!

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
are you that stupid... me forcing people to hack. that was the dumbiest Good I've ever heard. its best that you leave right now kid! also we made it best of 3 since we won your clan changed it best of 5 so think about that one too. and I know who would come up with stupid Good like that and it was either nelson or katy because they wanted to join you so get your facts straight kid and come talk to me!
Please stop calling us "kids" when you are the one causing unnecessary flaming on both of our threads. Also, before you guys went up 2-1 it was already decided that we were doing best 3 out of 5. Before accusing us of getting the facts wrong, please get yours right and discuss this in a civilized manner.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You don't act much older than us. And again, you were the ones who decided it should be best of 5. You were also the ones who got to dictate which games were acceptable and which games weren't acceptable. We should have won the best of 3 rules but then you decided that a game the Rebels won was bad and changed it to best of 5. Seriously, act your age.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
You need to calm down. We came with 8 members, then you changed it to 6 members, then you changed it for 5 members. We won a 2/3, but you didn't count one of those. Then you changed it to 3/5, because you realized you weren't going to win. We won both of those. And on account of the hacks, I don't care if you admit or not to using them, but when four of your members agreed that you were telling people to use hacks and that one of your members were using Water Walking, Aimbot, and Better Sprint before the match, and you had 3 members using some sort of Aimbot/BSM(can't remember) during the matches, I believe I can safely assume you were using hacks in them. That is past, and I really don't care anymore. I am not even Rebels leader anymore, so don't yell at me just because I staged you up. When you can learn to spell, using correct language skills, not call people kid even though most people you call that are older than you, become a LOT more mature, and stop lying I would be more than happy to have a calm conversation with you about this. You REALLY need to calm down and not rage at everyone. I have no idea how you call yourself a leader of a clan if you act like this to people. But let me give you my two cents and tell you that you will not be a leader for much longer if you continue to hack and act the way you do. If I ever see you say anything insulting to a Rebels members, just know I will be told and I will do whatever I can to fix that. Stop lying and take better care of your clan. Good night.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We should continue this in private. As much as I want to get your thread locked.... it wouldn't be the right thing to do. If you do decide to not tell the truth and change your clan battle records, then create a private conversation and add our leaders/co-leaders. Sorry for essentially spamming your thread, but if you don't show some maturity in this in will probably continue :)

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You need to calm down. We came with 8 members, then you changed it to 6 members, then you changed it for 5 members. We won a 2/3, but you didn't count one of those. Then you changed it to 3/5, because you realized you weren't going to win. We won both of those. And on account of the hacks, I don't care if you admit or not to using them, but when four of your members agreed that you were telling people to use hacks and that one of your members were using Water Walking, Aimbot, and Better Sprint before the match, and you had 3 members using some sort of Aimbot/BSM(can't remember) during the matches, I believe I can safely assume you were using hacks in them. That is past, and I really don't care anymore. I am not even Rebels leader anymore, so don't yell at me just because I staged you up. When you can learn to spell, using correct language skills, not call people kid even though most people you call that are older than you, become a LOT more mature, and stop lying I would be more than happy to have a calm conversation with you about this. You REALLY need to calm down and not rage at everyone. I have no idea how you call yourself a leader of a clan if you act like this to people. But let me give you my two cents and tell you that you will not be a leader for much longer if you continue to hack and act the way you do. If I ever see you say anything insulting to a Rebels members, just know I will be told and I will do whatever I can to fix that. Stop lying and take better care of your clan. Good night.
I have a wonderful idea to settle this all guys. Want to hear it?

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Hahahahhaha I don't know what to say other than, your a joke. Dont reply on my threa again. I run a vanilla minecraft not even optifine. So why would I tell my team to hack, think that one through. The only one i want to talk to is Branbob, which was already done! So stop!

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Please stop calling us "kids" when you are the one causing unnecessary flaming on both of our threads. Also, before you guys went up 2-1 it was already decided that we were doing best 3 out of 5. Before accusing us of getting the facts wrong, please get yours right and discuss this in a civilized manner.
Before you comment on my thread, think it through. Ask Branbob or something because we had this done long before you decided to show up. If you wnna talk. Call me on Skype at rudel15

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But first, let me get something clear. I have only known one clan member that USE to be on our roster that admitted to hacking. Now he's gone. On the other hand, i never recall having you in the clan war....... So, in that case you have no idea of how we played that match. I like most your clan but, it's the complete idiots like you that think your so cool and bring your "evidence" of us hacking and cheating on our thread which you dont need to be on. I suggest you leave this thread and don' t come back. The next "tip" i have is, please get a better profile picture? Is that your skin or something? Cause that is some grade A work man!

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, We say if you want to continue this to take it into a private chat, and you continue to post on your thread. Turnip has done the kindness of making one for us. Use it or change the clan battle records against us.

Edit:
The next "tip" i have is, please get a better profile picture? Is that your skin or something? Cause that is some grade A work man!
Blatantly insulting someone is against clan rules. If I was as low as you I would try to get your clan thread locked and your clan forcibly disband. Can we continue this in private without the childness?
Note: I never insulted, you can decide how low I meant you were :)

Double Note: Why don't you go insult your clan leader's picture? His is much less creative than turnip's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci