• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Irony [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Ben
IGN- Progolfer1313
Age(must be over 12)- 14
Skype? Yes
How much wins do you have(must have over 50)- 31
How often are you on- everyday
Why do you want to be in this clan- Because it seems like a nice clan and I want to iprove my pvp skills and just be in a good clan.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name- Ben
IGN- Progolfer1313
Age(must be over 12)- 14
Skype? Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan- Because it seems like a nice clan and I want to iprove my pvp skills and just be in a good clan.
The forum clearly says you must have over 50 wins but ill talk to jake about it.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
The forum clearly says you must have over 50 wins but ill talk to jake about it.
IK what it says but no clan will accept me and no one ever joins clans i make so i have to apply for clans with under the wins requirement

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IK what it says but no clan will accept me and no one ever joins clans i make so i have to apply for clans with under the wins requirement
Try to get your wins up and he prob will accept you but, idk if you will be in any clan battles.

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score

Buddy why don't you just get a few more wins and then join back it's simple....

jreitere

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Jacob R
IGN- jreitere
Age(must be over 12)- 15
Skype? Yep, jreitere
How much wins do you have(must have over 50)- 150+
How often are you on- During the summer I can be on a lot, (minus when I have to go sleepaway camp) For the school year I can plan sometimes during the weekends. But because I am in high school, and travel competitively for debate, and do plenty of other things it might be hard.)
Why do you want to be in this clan- Because I want to get my name out there, and see what its like to be in a clan.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name- Jacob R
IGN- jreitere
Age(must be over 12)- 15
Skype? Yep, jreitere
How often are you on- During the summer I can be on a lot, (minus when I have to go sleepaway camp) For the school year I can plan sometimes during the weekends. But because I am in high school, and travel competitively for debate, and do plenty of other things it might be hard.)
Why do you want to be in this clan- Because I want to get my name out there, and see what its like to be in a clan.
Add me on skype we can talk. stevensonslater209

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Jacob R
IGN- jreitere
Age(must be over 12)- 15
Skype? Yep, jreitere
Accepted add me on skype: rudel1517 Rank: Elite

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Ben
IGN- Progolfer1313
Age(must be over 12)- 14
Skype? Yes
i will allow you to join if i could play a few games with u:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci