• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron sword ro flint and steel?

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
If you had 2 iron in a game and you had the option of crafting an iron sword or a flint and steel, what would you make? I personaly would make the flint and steel because I think that it's way more useful! Share your opinions down below!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd make the iron sword because I'm a hell of a lot better at melee combat than I am at FnS play.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
It depends on the map. On Breeze Island I would be more likely to craft the sword, but on SG4 maybe the Flint n' Steel.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I struggle with making this decision so many times. I usually go sword because I am pretty bad at flint and steel placement but when I know I am going to be taking on teams...you know what, that actually is an even harder decision. An iron sword will deal more damage to them but...ah, where am I going with this...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It depends what I have, and who I'm playing with. If I am playing with my clan in an FFA or in a team, I always go with the sword because personally FnS in ffas feels cheap. If I'm playing alone, it depends what weapon I currently have, and how many flint and steels I already have. I usually don't keep more than two because frankly I don't use it that much.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This usually depends on many different circumstances, such as how big the upgrade is (wood axe to iron sword vs stone sword to iron), which map, who's playing, if I already have an FnS, ect.

But usually I go with the FnS, as I suck at PvP with no secondaries xD

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I would make the iron sword, it lasts longer and has a bigger purpose in the survival games. The FnS is more for tactical play and taking out teams, or just to keep the enemy's away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci