• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron Donor Giveaway!

J

Jojo

Thank you Matt, for making this! It's really awesome :)

In Game Name?
Mine is Jlioner, but I don't want this rank for myself. I would love to give it to a friend, if possible.
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Over a year (also pretty long on the forums, that is my second account.)
What have you done for the MCSG community? (provide links if possible) I have helped in the cleansweeps, have ~110 mcsg hacker proofs on my yt channel, 80+ hacker reports on the forums, used to be #2 at QQ, before I reset, try to always help where I can, ... :)
Why do you want donor? I want this donor as a present for a friend. As everyone probably noticed at Christmas, it is also great fun to give presents to friends and that could be a sort of bday present for me. :)
How many hackers have you reported? Oh well I've already said above, but over 110 :)
What user did you refer to the forums? ( oh well back in the good old qq times... Reece_James_, Candy1234, probably also TSnipers and Friends_Reloaded, yeah could be more tho... It's too long ago ;)

Have a good day.

Edit: I don't have a donor, the iron donor here on the forums is just a reminder of the past, I guess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Avesu

Almost 2 years.

I have recorded and reported some hackers, and on occasion I go with Ceroria to take care of hackers. I've also achieved over 1000 posts, and in those posts help, and provide my opinion and facts to other users.

I'm now in a clan, a high rank actually, and this donor would be extremely helpful! Not too mention, I've started watching livestreams, and donor would help me get to play with my favorite streamers. Also, I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years, and have only gotten an Optifine cape recently. Iron donor would improve the aesthetic look of my account. I'm also interested in starting YouTube and donor would help soo much, you don't even know.

I'd say I've recorded and reported about 10 hackers or so. I'd have more, but I'm on a Mac, and its a hassle to record because of all the setbacks, and almost no recording software.

I haven't referred anyone to the forums, due to no one irl liking Minecraft, much less PvP. Unless you mean other type things, such as referring someone to the forums for a ban appeal, or hacker report, then I've referred a few.

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
In Game Name? Verruct_
How long have you been on the MCG servers? A while
What have you done for the MCSG community? (provide links if possible) ive reported like 3 people. also im active on the forums
Why do you want donor? Im not going to play much anymore. but for the like 2 games a day I do play donor would be nice.
How many hackers have you reported? 0 hackers bu like 3 chat violations.
What user did you refer to the forums? (Link username using @ symbol then their forum name) Chasethebuilder2

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a shame that can't enter because I'm a staff member and I've recently purchased a new alt, but this is a nice opportunity for people who don't have donor here, so I would like to thank you for doing this :)
And good luck to anyone who enters!

sebzy14

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name? Sebzy14
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year i think now
What have you done for the MCSG community? (provide links if possible) I have banned many hackers, created a clan.
Why do you want donor? Because your a beast, thanks for doing this, and my gold just ran out
How many hackers have you reported? Like 20-30 xD
What user did you refer to the forums? (Link username using @ symbol then their forum name) @Patchyman123 @Tjgau300

sebzy14

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name? Sebzy14
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year i think now
What have you done for the MCSG community? (provide links if possible) I have banned many hackers, created a clan.
Why do you want donor? Because your a beast, thanks for doing this, and my gold just ran out
How many hackers have you reported? Like 20-30 xD
What user did you refer to the forums? (Link username using @ symbol then their forum name) @Patchyman123 @Tjgau300
Good luck all

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Now's your time to make an entry if you haven't already! This giveaway will be ending in two hours!!!

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name? zCrits_
How long have you been on Mcsg Servers? I started playing during July 2014.
What have you done for the MCSG community? Being chill, not cause the flame.
Why do you want donor: I want donor because i want to join full games, i hate getting kicked from lobbies as well. For cb's and scrims.
How many hackers have you reported? about 5-8
What user did you refer to the forums?
Alleged (he got banned for no reason) bigrsniperz my friend Ricardo.

Thanks 4 doing this btw.

Last edited:

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name? Masacre4rd
How long have you been on the MCG servers? ohooogo idk 2 years?
What have you done for the MCSG community? I reported a lot of hackers.
Why do you want donor? Because im 92 in the global leaderboards, and i dont have it;/ look at my stats 1900/3600 but no donor :G
people laughing at me
How many hackers have you reported? like 20
What user did you refer to the forums? I dont know ;/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci