• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

iPhone 5: Black or White?

Reaction score
Why?

I'm using my black iPhone 4 right now.
Because apple and their software is completely rubbish, apple just make their phones looks pretty and have absolutely no functionality like what is so interesting about rows of icons it looks bland and boring and people purchase them because they think they are good and all the hipsters have them and on this thread "what colour iPhone should I get" does it matter it sucks any way, From the iPhone 4 to 4s what was the difference Siri it doesn't even work properly it is trash and 4s to the 5 the made more rows of icons ermahgerd apple produce the stupidest thing and people go crazy after them. So this is my expliantion

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because apple and their software is completely rubbish, apple just make their phones looks pretty and have absolutely no functionality like what is so interesting about rows of icons it looks bland and boring and people purchase them because they think they are good and all the hipsters have them and on this thread "what colour iPhone should I get" does it matter it sucks any way, From the iPhone 4 to 4s what was the difference Siri it doesn't even work properly it is trash and 4s to the 5 the made more rows of icons ermahgerd apple produce the stupidest thing and people go crazy after them. So this is my expliantion
Genius explanation.

It is very user friendly and functional. Explain how it has no function? My dad can drive and text paragraphs with Siri. They are a little overhyped but they are quite convenient. I don't see many advantages to having other phones and the OS is easy to use so I like it.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
That's just not true...

As for the iPhone, I'd get black :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're an idiot if you think that. The icons are simple and it has a nice looking lay out, other smart phones basically copy this layout. They say that copying is the best form of admiring something. Simply because you're just another immature Iphone hater on the internet doesn't mean that the phone is crappy. You're basically saying this phone sucks because it is mainstream and that you don't think it's pretty (Which is false by the way, I find it better looking than a huge chunk of cellphones today)

Reaction score
Genius explanation.

It is very user friendly and functional. Explain how it has no function? My dad can drive and text paragraphs with Siri. They are a little overhyped but they are quite convenient. I don't see many advantages to having other phones and the OS is easy to use so I like it.
iOS simple to use that's a joke it is much more difficult that android it is in no way user friendly it doesn't let you change anything all you see are icons I find it extremely difficult to you use, you might like it but tell me have you ever used anything other than an iPhone? And your dad can drive and send messages that never works for me or my family it doesn't even understand it but on my Samsung Galaxy S4 it easily can and does it very fast unlike Siri.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
iOS simple to use that's a joke it is much more difficult that android it is in no way user friendly it doesn't let you change anything all you see are icons I find it extremely difficult to you use
So basically you hate it because you're too stupid to use it?

you might like it but tell me have you ever used anything other than an iPhone?
Yup, I've messed around with my friends Windows 8 Phone as well as a blackberry.

And your dad can drive and send messages that never works for me or my family it doesn't even understand it but on my Samsung Galaxy S4 it easily can and does it very fast unlike Siri.
Considering I don't know how Samsung Galaxy's voice detection works, I can't say much here except that you're simply being stubborn once more. Also, if my parents needed to send a message while in the car, they would just make a phone call. If you're going to use Siri you might as well just talk in person.

TL:DR (Which is very possible for you, I'm betting you skip to the "reply" feature for all these messages) You're simply another Iphone hater for the most bullcrap reasons. You're whining saying "It's not pretty", "I don't like the icons". Who cares? Did you actually use anything at all on it? Seriously, quit whining like a little girl.

Reaction score
You're an idiot if you think that. The icons are simple and it has a nice looking lay out, other smart phones basically copy this layout. They say that copying is the best form of admiring something. Simply because you're just another immature Iphone hater on the internet doesn't mean that the phone is crappy. You're basically saying this phone sucks because it is mainstream and that you don't think it's pretty (Which is false by the way, I find it better looking than a huge chunk of cellphones today)
"The icons are simple and have a nice looking layout" okay so you call a rows on rows of icons simple and nice looking us their something wrong with you and other smartphones copy this layout in no freaking way any smartphone copies that ugly looking grid of icon they have separate screen so you can add widgets you probably haven't heard of them using apple products and a "immature iPhone hater" *facepalm* so if I hate don't like apple products It automatically make me immature nice logic.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm Gonna say Black. I have the Black and my sister has a white and personally i don't like the white with a slier back because it looks weird to me. But with black its makes a transition.
I believe. Black. Black and Black. But its your Choice.

Reaction score
So basically you hate it because you're too stupid to use it?

Yup, I've messed around with my friends Windows 8 Phone as well as a blackberry.

Considering I don't know how Samsung Galaxy's voice detection works, I can't say much here except that you're simply being stubborn once more. Also, if my parents needed to send a message while in the car, they would just make a phone call. If you're going to use Siri you might as well just talk in person.

TL:DR (Which is very possible for you, I'm betting you skip to the "reply" feature for all these messages) You're simply another Iphone hater for the most bullcrap reasons. You're whining saying "It's not pretty", "I don't like the icons". Who cares? Did you actually use anything at all on it? Seriously, quit whining like a little girl.
Firstly your parents shouldn't be making call while driving a car it's idiot's like this that kill people by talking in the phone while driving. And I'm to stupid to use Apple's shitty software and I actually don't skip to reply I actually read the posts so get your facts right, and yes I have used a iPhone for one month and absolutely hated it, the main reason it can't do simple tasks like if I want to open a link and automatically opens up in safari which sucks btw what if I wanted to view it in chrome on android I can change that but on Apple your stuck with it and Apple Maps that's was the worst thing in history and you are an apple fanboy who would just die for a apple product

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"The icons are simple and have a nice looking layout" okay so you call a rows on rows of icons simple and nice looking us their something wrong with you and other smartphones copy this layout in no freaking way any smartphone copies that ugly looking grid of icon they have separate screen so you can add widgets you probably haven't heard of them using apple products and a "immature iPhone hater" *facepalm* so if I hate don't like apple products It automatically make me immature nice logic.
You're starting to grow on my nerves, after this message I'm done.
For the past posts all you've done was whine, like a little girl. You keep complaining that the Iphone sucks for some bullcrap reasons. It's getting annoying. You don't have to like the Iphone, but you can at least acknowledge it for something other than a piece of crap. I don't use the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I acknowledge that it's a pretty solid phone. However, with your complaints I have decided to pull out your major points that make the Iphone suck:
  • It's ugly
  • I don't know how to use it
  • The icons are ugly
Well I credit you for putting so much time and effort into this, I'm going to have to basically say this:
Shut up.

Now, before we go any further, let's do a comparison of the Galaxy S3 and the Iphone 4 (My model against yours)

Samsung: http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S3-4.jpg
Iphone: http://irepairseattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/fixed-iphone-4s-irepairseattle.jpg

I fail to see how the Iphone is so crappy, if you ask me it's pretty nice looking. The samsung looks nice as well, I think I prefer the black design for a phone, but all a matter of opinion.

Now in your second part you said it's hard to use, well woopty-fricken-doo. This might be one of the worst reasoning's you've pulled out of the air yet. It's simple to use, and if you can't figure it out than I have some bad news for you, you're lying. Hell, my mom can use this fine, and she's not too good when it comes to computers. She knows her way around it easily. This is just an idiotic idea, it's not hard to use at all.

Now, for your last one you said the icons are ugly and that the Samsung didn't copy it at all, let me show you this:

Iphone screen:

Samsung screen:

Exactly 5 rows? What a coincidence! In all honesty, you need to shut up. This is just getting annoying. I'm not saying you're immature because you don't like the Iphone, I don't care about that. It might not be your cup of tea, that's fine. But you making the most bullcrap reasons for not liking it that you pull out of thin air such as "It's hard to use!" or "The icons are ugly!" is just annoying. Knock it off. I'm not going to reply to this anymore, you're obviously not going to change your childish manners. If you want to keep feeding this crap to yourself than be my guest.

Edit: It's dangerous to call while driving? Seriously? Okay, using siri is fine, but calling is not. Where the hell is your logic? Calling is safe because you have both hands on the wheel and you can still remain focus. I don't know if you realize this but those ads on T.V. say not to text and drive, it's okay to call and drive.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Neither. #SwitchToLumia

Edit: As a Lumia owner, it's always hilarious to watch iPhone and Samsung users to argue which is better. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci