• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invisible Players at Deathmatch

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
its a bug and it already happened to me.
The developers are ready working on it.
There are many posts about this:D next time pls search in the forums in the forums and ull maybe find an answer in other posts =)

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
This occasionally happens to me but only ever on Fallen empire, happens during the actual game sometimes too. Someone I teamed with was having the issue and did ctrl, F3 + B and it brings up boxes around users/etc and apparently worked for them. It might work for you, I've never gotten it to work for me as the players I can see will have the boxes but the invisible ones won't.

You could also try doing /fix , it'll try to deghost you on the server which in turn MIGHT fix the issue, it's fixed it twice for me.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Bluewut i know ur feeling i also got this on fallen empire my first time, but not in deathmatch, rather in normal game.
but its minecraft there are bugs, and the developer wroking on it so =)

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
This has happened to me multiple times now on many different maps. hopefully it gets fixed soon because its really frustrating

RADicated

Spectator
Reaction score
This has been happening to me for a while. So far on SG4, Breeze Island, Devil's Breeze and Fallen Empire. All on the US servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci