• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invictus Build Team

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Name:
Robert
In game name:
Creeper674
Speciality (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc):
I believe my greatest building strength is terraforming.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs):
Sadly most of my portfolio of builds is lost on a disabled Enjin website, but here's a couple screenshots of my work.

This was the map Marshlands by my old build team Team Haz3rd. I did around 90% of the terraforming involved on this map, including that monstrosity of a mountain to the right.

Just an example of my level of detailing, so you know I can also help out with building :)

This is an incomplete hub for the Minetendo server. I helped with the terraforming and general detailing.

Finally, here's an image from my latest project, a recreation of the surface of Mars and making it into a SG map.

Hopefully this is enough, and if not I can easily create something for you in a trail build!
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I have 2 years experience with world edit and know basically all the commands and how to use them. More recently, I have started to use Voxel (and love it) and know all the required commands for terraforming and how to use them effectively.
Previous team experience:
Team Haz3rd from the TBNR server community (now closed).
Currently a member of Team Elevate, who do small projects for Mineplex and MCSG.
Why would you like to join the team?:
I believe this would be an awesome opportunity to get to know many community members, and to also become recognised here as a builder. I really hope I can offer another great addition to your team!

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name:
Robert
In game name:
Creeper674
Speciality (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc):
I believe my greatest building strength is terraforming.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs):
Sadly most of my portfolio of builds is lost on a disabled Enjin website, but here's a couple screenshots of my work.

This was the map Marshlands by my old build team Team Haz3rd. I did around 90% of the terraforming involved on this map, including that monstrosity of a mountain to the right.

Just an example of my level of detailing, so you know I can also help out with building :)

This is an incomplete hub for the Minetendo server. I helped with the terraforming and general detailing.

Finally, here's an image from my latest project, a recreation of the surface of Mars and making it into a SG map.

Hopefully this is enough, and if not I can easily create something for you in a trail build!
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I have 2 years experience with world edit and know basically all the commands and how to use them. More recently, I have started to use Voxel (and love it) and know all the required commands for terraforming and how to use them effectively.
Previous team experience:
Team Haz3rd from the TBNR server community (now closed).
Currently a member of Team Elevate, who do small projects for Mineplex and MCSG.
Why would you like to join the team?:
I believe this would be an awesome opportunity to get to know many community members, and to also become recognised here as a builder. I really hope I can offer another great addition to your team!

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon!
Accepted for trial! I will be giving you some information soon via pm!

woolymammoth082

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Gaven
In game name: Woolymammoth082
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I don't have camera
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No
Previous team experience: None
Why would you like to join the team?: Because i wanna get back into building!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name: Gaven
In game name: Woolymammoth082
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I don't have camera
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No
Previous team experience: None
Why would you like to join the team?: Because i wanna get back into building!
Denied. You need to provide screenshots. And you can take a screenshot by pressing F2 on the keyboard. If you have a mac you could press FN (the key all the way on the bottom left) then press F2.

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied. You need to provide screenshots. And you can take a screenshot by pressing F2 on the keyboard. If you have a mac you could press FN (the key all the way on the bottom left) then press F2.
Did you skip my "new" application?

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
We'll be completely removing this thread and starting a new one on an Invictus forum account sometime soon. So the list/images will be out of date for a little bit! :) However feel free to keep applying.. great things are coming.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Connor. Feel free to call me that, Lieutenant, or Deformed.

In game name: My IGN is DeformedYZ. I do not have any alt accounts, either.

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc): Although I have plenty of experience in terraforming, building is my prime specialty.

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I currently have two small projects up on my PMC account - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/deformedyz/ if you want some more images of my work, please let me know!

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: As aformentioned, I have been using Voxelsniper for about a year (but am only a decent terraformer!) I have an understanding of most of the commands and can adequately apply them.

As for Worldedit, I also have a good understanding of how it works. I actually tend to use Worldedit for a majority of my builds.

Previous team experience: I was in a local build team on another network called the `Pirates Build Team` for a little while. Right now, I am currently in talks with another team, and am applying for this one!

Why would you like to join the team? I would like to join Invictus because I feel I can contribute to this community of builders. I believe I have the necessary skills to perform well within this dynamic environment, and I would love to contribute to maps created by such a renowned team.

Thank you. Have a nice day! :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did you skip my "new" application?
You have been accepted for trial. I will pm you some info via PM :)
Name: Connor. Feel free to call me that, Lieutenant, or Deformed.

In game name: My IGN is DeformedYZ. I do not have any alt accounts, either.

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc): Although I have plenty of experience in terraforming, building is my prime specialty.

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I currently have two small projects up on my PMC account - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/deformedyz/ if you want some more images of my work, please let me know!

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: As aformentioned, I have been using Voxelsniper for about a year (but am only a decent terraformer!) I have an understanding of most of the commands and can adequately apply them.

As for Worldedit, I also have a good understanding of how it works. I actually tend to use Worldedit for a majority of my builds.

Previous team experience: I was in a local build team on another network called the `Pirates Build Team` for a little while. Right now, I am currently in talks with another team, and am applying for this one!

Why would you like to join the team? I would like to join Invictus because I feel I can contribute to this community of builders. I believe I have the necessary skills to perform well within this dynamic environment, and I would love to contribute to maps created by such a renowned team.

Thank you. Have a nice day! :)
Your application is pending. Please be patient waiting for your results.

whazzupman33

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
In game name: whazzupman33
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
http://whazzupman33.imgur.com/all/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: WorldEdit maybe a 8/10?
I've never heard of Voxel Sniper so 0/10.
Previous team experience: None, no one has accepted me because I am too young.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to make some maps on MCSG

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
In game name: whazzupman33
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
http://whazzupman33.imgur.com/all/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: WorldEdit maybe a 8/10?
I've never heard of Voxel Sniper so 0/10.
Previous team experience: None, no one has accepted me because I am too young.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to make some maps on MCSG
Please make all your pictures public for us to see.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry to rush you, but I would just like to hear about the status of my application. Thanks! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci