• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inventory

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
A feature that would make the game better for PVP would be to have a feature where players can rearrange their inventory and it not be changed back to the default slots when they die. Some players have their own inventory setup and its sometimes difficult to have to rearrange it everythime you die.

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
I just get use to whatever the default setup is instead of relying on saving my inventory.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
That is a good idea, great even! I think this would not only be a great edition to MCGamer, but to the whole of Minecraft!

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
That is a good idea, great even! I think this would not only be a great edition to MCGamer, but to the whole of Minecraft!

But when you die you lose your items. I agree it's a great idea for Battlegrounds, but Minecraft? I don't see how it benefits.

Quantum
Reaction score
That's a great idea for Battlegrounds! The command should be ./save or ./hotbar .

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Although my inventory setup is the same as in Battlegrounds I could see this being a useful feature as I hate having to rearrange my inventory on other servers. It is also not something that is too hard to implement, (even I have written a plugin that does this and I am still learning. Might be a bit more difficult storing all the data on a larger scale though!) it just of course would take some time from the devs. As of now they are quite busy fixing bugs from the update and working on Solo SG and what not. But in the future if they have time I am sure this is very feasible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci