• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing MCGamer Platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, like when they join a server someone gets kicked ( like normal)

Seems cool, but maybe block off the orange color? I can easily be abused by typing: has left the game. There is no way to tell whether they actually left without doing /list.
That would kill the Orange Rangerknights/Knightrangers, but it's a fair point.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Scramble your points! If you have lots of points and get targeted, use /scramble to get a lower disguised/scrambled number. To return your points to normal, do /unscramble.
This doesn't matter because of the bounty system, nobody cares about points.

Reactions: Hks

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds cool, might upgrade to platinum though I'd have to deal with my dad laughing at me for spending 20$ on a minecraft server. :p
Also I think it would be more cost-effective (just my opinion) to make future diamond upgrades only last 1 year and platinum be lifetime (already bought diamond ranks would stay lifetime). I love this server so I want it to make more for better servers, etc.

Reactions: Wyz

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
Would the reward for winning on the 9001 server be boosted to platinum when you hold the event? Or would it stay a diamond rank?

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just stating that the perks were similar, not to cause any flame. No offense but the new perks are gimmicky imo.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was just stating that the perks were similar, not to cause any flame. No offense but the new perks are gimmicky imo.
Well they're extremely fun gimmicks XD

Reactions: Hks

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Since it said in The Store, "no one can kick you" can staff still kick you if the server is full of staff except for you as a platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci