• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Browser

Which Internet Browser do you use?

• Total voters

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Have you tried updating Chrome? And please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, don't use IE.
IE is what im comfortable with, and it functions fine. I did attempt updating chrome but to no avail. Besides, why does it concern you exactly?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
IE is what im comfortable with, and it functions fine. I did attempt updating chrome but to no avail. Besides, why does it concern you exactly?
I work in the IT support field, I help people use the right programs so that they can work more effientiantly and more secure. IE has less features than firefox and chrome. The features firefox and chrome have are considered as "standard" features that every browser should have. IE doesn't not have these standard features, instead it has less.
Some websites have features that aren't included in IE, which means you can't even view the website. It also has lower security system than firefox/chrome.

I am just advising you not to use IE. But its up to you.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Opera seems to be the browser no-one knows about. But I definately do reccommend it.
I work in the IT support field, I help people use the right programs so that they can work more effientiantly and more secure. IE has less features than firefox and chrome. The features firefox and chrome have are considered as "standard" features that every browser should have. IE doesn't not have these standard features, instead it has less.
Some websites have features that aren't included in IE, which means you can't even view the website. It also has lower security system than firefox/chrome.

I am just advising you not to use IE. But its up to you.
Do you know much about opera?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Opera seems to be the browser no-one knows about. But I definately do reccommend it.

Do you know much about opera?
I know a thing or 2 about it. I did use it in the past and still sometimes use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci