• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intensity | AU/NZ Clan

G3TBAIT3D

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Crazyform
Skype Name: tenbrah
Legacy Stats: 94/3195, theyre bad stats, but i have improve now.
Current Stats 10/71
Donor (e.g. Mod, Platinum): Member
Past Clans: Noun, because i was inactive, but now i am more active.
Why Do You Want To Join Intensity:
[/QUOTE] I want to help you guys in clan battles, and i want make some new friends that i can practise pvp with.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Crazyform
Skype Name: tenbrah
Legacy Stats: 94/3195, theyre bad stats, but i have improve now.
Current Stats 10/71
Donor (e.g. Mod, Platinum): Member
Past Clans: Noun, because i was inactive, but now i am more active.
Why Do You Want To Join Intensity:
I want to help you guys in clan battles, and i want make some new friends that i can practise pvp with.[/QUOTE]

I would like to inform you that you have been declined from our clan reason being, you have applied for another clan.

Last edited:

G3TBAIT3D

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to help you guys in clan battles, and i want make some new friends that i can practise pvp with.
I would like to inform you that you have been declined from our clan reason being, you have applied for another clan.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to apply for that clan my friend actually did at school, i'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
I would like to inform you that you have been declined from our clan reason being, you have applied for another clan.
I didn't mean to apply for that clan my friend actually did at school, i'm sorry about the inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

OK, for future reference, just make suse you don't. ☺

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Requeriments??? are you sure you didn't steal the text from le espaniol clan thread?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci