• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: xSwagBear
Wins/Games: 1078/3989? - I honestly have no idea.. Something like that though.
Wins in past 50 games: As many of you know, I just got back from a 5 month break 5 days ago.. I was pretty rusty with-in my first 50 games, but now I am playing much, much better.. Back up to my old form.. ;)
Although, I have won.. like 20?

Skype Name: jacktehswegR
Past Clans: #Hydra, #NuggetZ, #Synergy, #Pegasus, #Phoenix - For like 30 seconds (#Phoenix)
Strengths: Rod, Sword, Bow..
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Flint and steel, Ice and water, fights..
Why would you like to join?: This clan is respected/respectable and has many different players with amazing amounts of skill which just mount on to eachother and create a good clan :D - I can add to that mount..
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm xSwagBear! No, in all serious-ness.. You should accept me because I am a great/skilled player that can add to this clan in many, many different and both good ways.. :D
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I do, I do.. I have a few strong relationships with players in this clan, OhFancy.. We have been good friends from back in the old days when I was 9 xD - #Pegasus.. I will fit in with the clan because I am a friendly person.. Although you may all hear bad things and statements about me, I assure that none of them are true.. when I say 'None' I mean none! - Fun Facts With xSwagBear: None: There is nothing of the object being talked about.. - My PERSONAL definition.. :D

Jewlx

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins in past 50 games: As many of you know, I just got back from a 5 month break 5 days ago.. I was pretty rusty with-in my first 50 games, but now I am playing much, much better.. Back up to my old form.. ;)
Past Clans: #Hydra, #NuggetZ, #Synergy, #Pegasus, #Phoenix - For like 30 seconds (#Phoenix)
Why would you like to join?: This clan is respected/respectable and has many different players with amazing amounts of skill which just mount on to eachother and create a good clan :D - I can add to that mount..
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm xSwagBear! No, in all serious-ness.. You should accept me because I am a great/skilled player that can add to this clan in many, many different and both good ways.. :D
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I do, I do.. I have a few strong relationships with players in this clan, OhFancy.. We have been good friends from back in the old days when I was 9 xD - #Pegasus.. I will fit in with the clan because I am a friendly person.. Although you may all hear bad things and statements about me, I assure that none of them are true.. when I say 'None' I mean none! - Fun Facts With xSwagBear: None: There is nothing of the object being talked about.. - My PERSONAL definition.. :D
mr sweggety bear wellwellwell

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
You are now Pending. Come on/Stay active on the teamspeak so we can get to know you and make sure you are back to your old skill :3 Good luck!

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: RhinoViru5
Wins/Games: 1272 / like 5k or something
Wins in past 50 games: idk 6 or something, i have really been playing only mucking around with friends but i will be playing alot more now
Skype Name: ryan0192837465
Past Clans: co-owner of blitz, co-owner of nuggetz, owner of synergy and a member of phoenix
Strengths: fishing rod and sword are my best 2 imo
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): i would have to say the bow
Why would you like to join?: alot of the people in this clan are friends, aswell as the clan being 1 of the best atm
Why should we accept you?: cause im a sexay mofo
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: cause I've known a bunch of u guys for awhile and we allways got along

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: RhinoViru5
Wins/Games: 1272 / like 5k or something
Wins in past 50 games: idk 6 or something, i have really been playing only mucking around with friends but i will be playing alot more now
Skype Name: ryan0192837465
Past Clans: co-owner of blitz, co-owner of nuggetz, owner of synergy and a member of phoenix
Strengths: fishing rod and sword are my best 2 imo
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): i would have to say the bow
Why would you like to join?: alot of the people in this clan are friends, aswell as the clan being 1 of the best atm
Why should we accept you?: cause im a sexay mofo
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: cause I've known a bunch of u guys for awhile and we allways got along
Dont make this like the other clan that you applied for ;)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Imanol_Magana
Wins/Games: 482/3000
Wins in past 50 games: 16
Skype Name: imanol.magana1
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Exodus, Protocol, Divine, Prosperity, Paradox
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water
Why would you like to join?: I feel like joining a really great clan to start me back up into clans
Why should we accept you?: I am trustworthy, loyal and I don't hack (of course :p)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I guess, well I'm good to get along with and I'm always cheerful and in a good mood xD

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Imanol_Magana
Wins/Games: 482/3000
Wins in past 50 games: 16
Skype Name: imanol.magana1
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Exodus, Protocol, Divine, Prosperity, Paradox
Strengths: Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Water
Why would you like to join?: I feel like joining a really great clan to start me back up into clans
Why should we accept you?: I am trustworthy, loyal and I don't hack (of course :p)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I guess, well I'm good to get along with and I'm always cheerful and in a good mood xD
This is a AU clan try look for a clan in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci