• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Invoto
Wins/Games: 201/1080 < Thought Stats wold reset didn't try and gave lots of wins away. Over all Wins is 413
Wins in past 50 games: Don't try to much and just muck around with friends unless in CB
Skype Name: Flux has me but x_boom_gh0xt_x
Past Clans: Duality , Quantum (Many Others)
Strengths: FnS, Strafing
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, Water fights
Why would you like to join?: I have always thought of this clan as a great respectful clan that's full of Amazing PvPers and i know like all the members that are in here :) (This isn't that good because i'm not that good at doing Applications :/)
Why should we accept you?: I have beaten lots of members in this clan in 1v1s and 2v2s and i think i would help this clan out a bunch in CB's/Scrims. I am very good at listening in CB's and making sure to lift any ones spirits if thy are feeling down or they have had a bad day :) <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think i will because i am allready friends with a few people in this clan plus i think that i can make alot of new friends in this clan
Thankyou for your time and if u are going to decline me can you give me trial just as a second chance
Come on ts and talk to members. This will increase your chances if you get to know some members.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Invoto
Wins/Games: 201/1080 < Thought Stats wold reset didn't try and gave lots of wins away. Over all Wins is 413
Wins in past 50 games: Don't try to much and just muck around with friends unless in CB
Skype Name: Flux has me but x_boom_gh0xt_x
Past Clans: Duality , Quantum (Many Others)
Strengths: FnS, Strafing
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, Water fights
Why would you like to join?: I have always thought of this clan as a great respectful clan that's full of Amazing PvPers and i know like all the members that are in here :) (This isn't that good because i'm not that good at doing Applications :/)
Why should we accept you?: I have beaten lots of members in this clan in 1v1s and 2v2s and i think i would help this clan out a bunch in CB's/Scrims. I am very good at listening in CB's and making sure to lift any ones spirits if thy are feeling down or they have had a bad day :) <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think i will because i am allready friends with a few people in this clan plus i think that i can make alot of new friends in this clan
Thankyou for your time and if u are going to decline me can you give me trial just as a second chance
Denied. You are not a mod :D

MrDanFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrDanFTW
Wins/Games: 809/5000
Wins in past 50 games: 6, a lot of recording attemps :L
Skype Name: whendangames4545
Past Clans: Don't remembers
Strengths: Bow, Rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sometimes the sword
Why would you like to join?: Because this seems like a great clan
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm decent, I think
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Because I see there's a few YouTubers my size and I'm decent like all the others

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: MrDanFTW
Wins/Games: 809/5000
Wins in past 50 games: 6, a lot of recording attemps :L
Skype Name: whendangames4545
Past Clans: Don't remembers
Strengths: Bow, Rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sometimes the sword
Why would you like to join?: Because this seems like a great clan
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm decent, I think
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Because I see there's a few YouTubers my size and I'm decent like all the others
Come on the ts and talk to some of our members! It'll give you a better chance of getting pending if some of our members get to know you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci