• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insurgence [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphed_playz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Immorphedhd
Wins:343
Skype Name?ImmorphedHD
Do You Have Skype/Teamspeak?
Do You Have A Microphone?yes
PvP Strengths: bow lock and combos

PvP Weaknesses:hackers

How Active Are You(1-10):8
How Would You Help:i think i can show these rookies the back in the day strats and skill of v1 players like my self and not let our culture die
Why Do You Want To Join:i recently got back in mc and i really want to be apart of something again
Have You Ever Played With Someone In the Clan?ive owned a really secessful clan called obllivion and we were top 10
If You Got Leader Or Officer What Changes Would you Make To The Clan?before game strats activeness charts on members and strict trialing

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Immorphedhd
Wins:343
Skype Name?ImmorphedHD
Do You Have Skype/Teamspeak?
Do You Have A Microphone?yes
PvP Strengths: bow lock and combos
PvP Weaknesses:hackers

How Active Are You(1-10):8
How Would You Help:i think i can show these rookies the back in the day strats and skill of v1 players like my self and not let our culture die
Why Do You Want To Join:i recently got back in mc and i really want to be apart of something again
Have You Ever Played With Someone In the Clan?ive owned a really secessful clan called obllivion and we were top 10
If You Got Leader Or Officer What Changes Would you Make To The Clan?before game strats activeness charts on members and strict trialing
MORPHED , GOD IS THAT U . Member "....

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo Juan, just letting you know, the hacker that killed your team whatever in the vid on your thread well... that was Charles's alt js. He clearly made a video on his channel giving away that account which he never did.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Yo Juan, just letting you know, the hacker that killed your team whatever in the vid on your thread well... that was Charles's alt js. He clearly made a video on his channel giving away that account which he never did.
Lol, DQ win for us then!

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, DQ win for us then!
First of all, the account was given away, and I do not have access to it. Second of all, Sr. Mods have made the final decision of us winning the clan battle. You cannot change results after a conclusion. Lastly, there is not enough evidence to be calling the player a hacker. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci