• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry about not being on, my mom said I needed a break and made me stay off for the rest of the night

fudgey_boi

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: carter
Minecraft IGN: fudgey_boiiii
MCSG Wins: 675
MCSG Games Played: 3416
Premium [Y/N]: yes diamond
Maturity [1/10]: 9
Availability [1/10]: 9
Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: fudgey_boiiii123
TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: yes
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: i am pretty good with a sword in pvp. also my weaknesses is the bow because i don't hit my shots to often.
Why should we accept you?:you should accept me because i am very active and i can help this clan out a lot in pvp.
Are you active [Y/N]:yes very much
Were you invited?:nope

InstinctMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: carter
Minecraft IGN: fudgey_boiiii
MCSG Wins: 675
MCSG Games Played: 3416
Premium [Y/N]: yes diamond
Maturity [1/10]: 9
Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: fudgey_boiiii123
TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: yes
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: i am pretty good with a sword in pvp. also my weaknesses is the bow because i don't hit my shots to often.
Why should we accept you?:you should accept me because i am very active and i can help this clan out a lot in pvp.
Are you active [Y/N]:yes very much
Were you invited?:nope
Accepted for Trial. Stay active on TS for a better chance of acceptance!

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft IGN: CobraFury
MCSG Wins: 306
MCSG Games Played: 1215
Premium [Y/N]: Yes
Maturity [1/10]: 8.5
Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: alvinthemaster (8 when I made it, don't judge)
TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: Since I'm more of an offensive player, I generally use my bow, rod and FNS (offensive use)
Why should we accept you?: I want to be a part of a clan that have presentable reputations and want to play with such a highly skilled group of players.
Are you active [Y/N]: Yes
Were you invited?: Nope :)
Additional Information: I know about the whole fake clan thing, but I want you guys to know I didn't copy your thread, I don't even know who made it.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft IGN: CobraFury
MCSG Wins: 306
MCSG Games Played: 1215
Premium [Y/N]: Yes
Maturity [1/10]: 8.5
Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: alvinthemaster (8 when I made it, don't judge)
TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: Since I'm more of an offensive player, I generally use my bow, rod and FNS (offensive use)
Why should we accept you?: I want to be a part of a clan that have presentable reputations and want to play with such a highly skilled group of players.
Are you active [Y/N]: Yes
Were you invited?: Nope :)
Additional Information: I know about the whole fake clan thing, but I want you guys to know I didn't copy your thread, I don't even know who made it.
recumnded lol swag idk who u are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci