• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inspiring Celebrities/Favorite Celebrities

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score

(That's Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Taylor Swift, Chris Martin, Dan Howell, Phil Lester and Gabrielle Aplin).

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't seem to comprehend why people like Iggy's obnoxious, disgusting and suicide-prompting voice, but I guess people's bieb receptors haven't fully developed.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

(That's Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Taylor Swift, Chris Martin, Dan Howell, Phil Lester and Gabrielle Aplin).
And it was all Yellow
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
Do you shiver?
Spies

hints to best coldplay songs

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
I can't seem to comprehend why people like Iggy's obnoxious, disgusting and suicide-prompting voice, but I guess people's bieb receptors haven't fully developed.
Maybe suicide-prompting and disgusting is a bit far but I don't particularly like her songs or voice and I don't understand why she's popular xD

And it was all Yellow
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
Do you shiver?
Spies

hints to best coldplay songs
Yullo
Ze Scientiss
Shivar
spiez

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe suicide-prompting and disgusting is a bit far but I don't particularly like her songs or voice and I don't understand why she's popular xD
I know I was exaggerating how bad her voice is, but I think it got the point across quite well... :p
And I don't know either...but props to her I guess.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Eminem is pretty godlike, if you listen to his actual lyrics, they are pretty meaningful and if all the people on the internet say they have the problems that they do, they can relate to him a lot c;

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score

The Beatles
George Harrison, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ed Sheeran, Passenger, John Mayer, just any singer-songwriter really :D big influences on songs i do, etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci