• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

InsanityU appreciation thread.

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Tommorow im going to go and travel to finland and se my grandmother so i see im the most luckiest boy in the whole world.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, people were already showing appreciation on Captain | Lqzer thread, therefore I think this thread is pointless.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I got Insanity's skype and he is looking at the thread now. He is very happy :)

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love you for making this thread, and I love insanity. may his grandma be with him at all times mentally.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
It's pretty inspirational how he took Martial Arts to be able to protect the rest of his family because of what happened to his Grandma, he wanted to be the best in his class and he accomplished that. I can't imagine being right by someone I love and then he/she gets shot... It's incredible how strong he is to go through that. Lots of respect for insanityu, stay strong! :)

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I was actually crying when I watched this it made me so sad just the thought of that happening to me makes me want to cry but for it to actually be real for him that's just crazy.

killerhero2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Insanity… I know how long it has been since I've seen you… but I want you to know I'm incredibly sorry for you.
Last year, I lost my grandpa. I didn't know what he was actually doing for me and my sister. Ends up, every year he gives me $5000 for my university, And I never knew that until now. He has been helping me on ways I don't comprehend, or ways I haven't yet thought about. I didn't appreciate him while he was here, once I understood Golf was really important to him, He couldn't even say my name. The past 2 years before he passed away I never appreciated him, I would cry to my dad "I don't want to go, I don't do anything there" but now I see, how much I wasted time. Now, I go to my Grandmas all the time to make her feel happy and know that we support here. Tomorrow Ill be going to her house to watch the World Cup and make her feel proud. I know what you're going through, I never payed attention to my surroundings, and once I did my grandpa, couldn't even remember my name. I, Im literally crying right now, I've never told anybody this but its time to let it out and face facts just like you did. Thank You Insanity For Showing Me An Important Part of my life, Stay Strong. And most of all…. Thank you. With all my heart. U just guided me to a better place, to actually be happy of what I have.
Thank you.
-Killer/Patrick

Number_1315

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Luck man and sorry to hear but i feeel so emotional and bout to cry

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
If I had feelings, I would cry ;-;. This is really sad, and I feel truly sorry for him, however, I feel that it made him stronger, and this can be turned positive.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
I am seriously crying when i see this ;C i have lucky that i have my grandmother.
Stay Strong InsanityU. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci