• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insanity Cause Removal

Should Insanity Cause Be Removed?

• Yes

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Possibly

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted no, because it doesn't deserve to be removed yet.

I personally don't like the map all that much, but that's only because of all the Jungle Trees everywhere and cramped up together. But I like all the builds, and I like the map as a survival games map. The little parts with the amazing buildings and boats and stuff are all nice, and I'd be willing to play them.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
So this last past couple of days i have played on insanity cause a 3 times since it came out and i absolutely hate it. For a couple of reasons...

1. It is just a massive jungle, we DO NOT want a repeat of Overgrown Arena -.-

2. Building... So I'm kinda calling out there building skills (not that i could do much better) But the use of bedrock...No. Gross.

3. Not played much at all. So since it came out i have played it 3 times. And well, its just not played at all (for the reasons above probably).

4. Redstone traps/chests. As far as i know, there are no redstone traps nor redstone secret rooms at all in the map and also its kind of difficult to find chests in the middle of the jungle.

5. Water. Im going to take a stab at it and say 1/2 of the map is completely water, and we all love water runners :D Haha.. haha.. -.-

6. And lastly, camouflage heaven.All you must do is find a jungle leaf skin or a jungle wood skin, find a nice spot to settle down and just camp (noobs), Im not saying its hard to find people (well sort of) but all someone would have to do is change here skin and wait.

So im suggesting the removal of Insanity Cause, and implement a better more thought out map (no offense static_nightmare).
Why only say the negative things?
Why noy positives aswell, you know if you dont like the map then just leave and look for another lobby no need to go on a rampage about removing it
give the map a chance breeze has been overplayed but still mot removed
Wanna know why? Its because players like the map

As i say "Dont hate, appreciate"

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, here is all good and all bad points, reply if there is something I missed
Green for good
Yellow for both
Red for bad

A small map, what most people like.
Nice buildings, shows the use of bedrock.
There is some good, hidden redstone traps and such.
Points in the map with lots of chests, making it bad to walk/hide in the wild.
Some people don't like jungle.
Good places to camouflauge, but it is fully possible to do this in every map.
Lots of water

Are you Insane?
The maps name is Insanity Cause
Rhino is insane because he want it removed?
You ask if Rhino is insane.
My building team is name InsaneBlock

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I kinda wanted Lost Ridge but why this map how did this get picked over Lost Ridge?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci